How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really when kaido is not even final boss :kayneshrug:. Do you seriously believe kaido have to stronger than IM or Blackbeard since you believe they are future fight after kaido

Enemy end up stronger and luffy end up stronger as arcs goes by.

It is basic logic . Hody Jones < Casper clown< Doflimingo < Katakuri< kaido
Enel > Foxy.

Luffy was physically overpowered by a Drake level bum, there's an even bigger bum in here that keeps parroting that base Luffy has stats equal to hybrid Kaido and that him getting overpowered by Ulti doesn't count because he wasn't trying. If only haki made someone hit harder. :ronalugh:

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
It's coz Luffy is week so he has to stack up the power ups. Like he needs CoA to activate the physical mechanics of gear 4th. People like Kaido, Big mom, WB. People with great base strength don't need it tbh. Even someone like Kid realistically shouldn't need CoA.
Depends no how much physical power they have. The characters you've mentioned are definitely among the people who don't need COA to have stronger attacks but again, Big Mom used CoA+CoC to KO Page One.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
β€Ž
I am the only active Zoro advocate from the team. Zoro is Garp's favorite but he is barely around to say anything. The rest of the team is pretty much anti-Zoro in one way or another with the only exception being Jiihad.
Haoshoku was also a Zoro boy as well but retired. Tell Bogard and the others to make me a mod. I'll be the greatest and most unbiased mod ever (except when it comes to Linlin slander. Thats getting a ban 100% of the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.