How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe awakening is the way for kaido but your point is logical.
One thing that has come to my mind is that awakening it's like the soul of the body and the soul of the df becomes one and the user can use powers without training etc.
Like the power was there but the user wasn't strong enough before awakening/connection.
And the second thought that comes to my mind is, Luffy's awakening will be a new form like sj/ssj and he will be just many times stronger but with the same moves except for things that he couldn't do because he wasn't strong enough.
I still believe that in order to fully control the awaking powers someone needs training but after i read your comment, i am trying to figure out how oda will do it lol.
What if awakened Luffy can turn into a giant?

Oda was drunk when he wrote this chapter no other explaination

How is Luffy's ultimate attack drawn like shit and treated as if it was another Roc Gun

It doesn't feel any stronger than a base CoC punch

Law's Punk Wille is clowning this shit

Even Kid's Damned Punk was more impressive
it's just the plot that wanted this attack to be so ineffective, no need to look for logic, all this remains a fictitious work

i mean didnt bm fought kaido for 3 days
Yea but Kaidou said himself he wasnt serious for a long time and Luffy was the only one managing to do it currently, imo just implying that BM fought against a non-serious Kaidou really. Furthermore, BM's CoC performance vs Kidd-Law wasnt good enough, her CoC Coating seemed to have depleted since Oda didnt even depict black lightnings or no-touch zone in her attacks even after she had turned into Bigger Mom who is guaranteed to be her strongest form. While Kaidou is currently partying around and spam CoC Coating every second, so i think current Luffy who contends with serious Kaidou is surely stronger than BM who depleted her CoC Coating against Kidd-Law

We know haki "blooms" in the heat of battle. Similarly, Devil Fruit awakening most likely unlocks while engaged in top level combat. Hence, why the Gorosei ordered the interference.
Awakening unlocks in "desperate situations" according to Doffy. Luffy seems to be in deep shit,so i think awakening is coming soon. But just what the hell can Luffy do with Rubber?Turn into a giant?Gear 5?Turn the ground into Rubber?

Yea but Kaidou said himself he wasnt serious for a long time and Luffy was the only one managing to do it currently, imo just implying that BM fought against a non-serious Kaidou really. Furthermore, BM's CoC performance vs Kidd-Law wasnt good enough, her CoC Coating seemed to have depleted since Oda didnt even depict black lightnings or no-touch zone in her attacks even after she had turned into Bigger Mom who is guaranteed to be her strongest form. While Kaidou is currently partying around and spam CoC Coating every second, so i think current Luffy who contends with serious Kaidou is surely stronger than BM who depleted her CoC Coating against Kidd-Law
i mean when bigmom entered wano , kaido was saying that he would kill her , oda failed in showing bigmom on kaido's level but he portrayed her to be on his level , he also gave a panel where it showed bigmom was using advcoc but offscreen against kid and law , but yeah kaido is way more impressive that mf even has fs lol .

Current luffy beats BM in 1vs1 for sure.BM is the weakest of the Yonko it seems.

Awakening unlocks in "desperate situations" according to Doffy. Luffy seems to be in deep shit,so i think awakening is coming soon. But just what the hell can Luffy do with Rubber?Turn into a giant?Gear 5?Turn the ground into Rubber?
luffy awakening will turn space and time in rubber creating punches stronger than a black hole:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

luffy awakening will turn space and time in rubber creating punches stronger than a black hole:cheers:

and will also have the ability to make his haki infinitely more powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.