Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're spilling your spaghetti hard right now.

I looked at the posts your mentioning and you're not really the subject so much as he was just calling out Odd. You implying he has TMI is a stretch.
its just weird, ridiculously weird
why is he calling out odd exactly?
let odd do his thing, pressure me, find out my alignment

why is cal not interested in odd finding my alignment this early on?

ur missing the whole point

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
why disagree?
it literally does not matter who

if i see odd trying to shit on a player that can help us all obtain more info about that player, i'll let odd do as he please

why bother stopping odd this early on? like what?

odd only asked me 2 questions and cal felt the need to stop him? why??

how does cal know im town already??
Even if he was scum he can't know if you're town or not, since there are indies in this game as well.

But that aside, I just simply don't agree with the maths you did to get to your conclusion.

Cal could very well be scum for all I know, I am just saying that the case you're making doesn't hold that much weight, yet anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
fwiw i'll let odd trash talk any of u if it helps me find ur alignment more

literally no reason to put a leash on odd this early

its scummy asfk

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
IDK what defend you are talking about? Are you implying that you needed defending from anything?
This is definitely not what he was implying lol. He got his name and Mango's mixed up and he perceived what Cal did as defending him when it wasn't needed.

In fact Ekko is implying the opposite.

3 Malygos restrictions that too hard ones to follow,, doubt anyone will be able to follow them for 48 hours straight.

Doubt something like that will nerf or cost us big.​

Emil

Certified Memelord
Even if he was scum he can't know if you're town or not, since there are indies in this game as well.

But that aside, I just simply don't agree with the maths you did to get to your conclusion.

Cal could very well be scum for all I know, I am just saying that the case you're making doesn't hold that much weight, yet anyway.
yea well, he cant be 100% sure im town, but he atleast have some level of tmi to where i am ATLEAST not part of his faction, so pocketing me early can net some benefits.

u gotta start somewhere mango. u cant expect something to hold much weight from like 9 pages in the game

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
yea well, he cant be 100% sure im town, but he atleast have some level of tmi to where i am ATLEAST not part of his faction, so pocketing me early can net some benefits.

u gotta start somewhere mango. u cant expect something to hold much weight from like 9 pages in the game
True, and I am not expecting to see anything too damning either.

There's simply not much to go off of, evidence will come as the game progresses, it's only natural.

Emil

Certified Memelord
IDK what defend you are talking about? Are you implying that you needed defending from anything?

But didn't you say that your whole point of being suspicious of Cal is because he defended Mango which is null and void now. You are asking other people to vote for someone even if you are not sure about that person. You seem too hasty to lynch someone and it's not giving me good vibes about you Ekko.
kagu u playing dumb or smth :((

> odd scum read both me and mango, and was questioning us to game solve us more.. yada yada things townies often do
> cal thought for some reason, there is a need to stop odd and discredit his attempts at questioning me. this is something bizarre to do as town from page 9ish (or w.e that page was).
> after reading cal's posts, i thought that he was discrediting odd from trying to question mango, only then to realize he was actually discrediting odd from questioning me. the point still holds. he for some reason wants to stop odd from gamesolving this early in the game and defends me when it was absolutely not needed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I broke it first

nothing happened to me yet.

I don't think it's very dangerous, if not fake all together (which is very likely tbh)
they wouldnt use it this early if fake i think
game has some bastard elements after all

mentioning my name might be cursed or smth now. id advice calling me usopp from now on and not ekko

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
This is definitely not what he was implying lol. He got his name and Mango's mixed up and he perceived what Cal did as defending him when it wasn't needed.

In fact Ekko is implying the opposite.
It's still an imagination and even if we give him the benefit of the doubt that he indeed got the names incorrect it still doesn't deny the fact that he's trying to build his case on something like this. Looks quite hasty to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.