Status
Not open for further replies.
so stopping someone from game solving 9 minutes in for no reason isnt scummy

aight
If its based on stupid principles that will likely snowball, yes

The fact they were willing to invoke them in the first place is all the evidence you need

If this were the slamdunk you thought it was, dont you think people would be queuing up to follow you?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For anyone wondering about why this addled midget has a problem with me, we played 1 game together, where I caught him day 1 and hosed him down the drain with minimal fuss, and hes been mad ever since

Such a waste of a perfectly good slot in this game
I appreciate that there is history there, but let's not get into this within the game. Last game had enough of that stuff.

Like I understand the point about letting things play out, and to a point I agree with it, but when the potential for detriment outweighs the benefit, its just a losing proposition

no i'm just saying that despite people aknowledging Fuji's setups generaly involve a lot of pro town indies people switched focus on them too much which makes me thing they don't want people to focus on looking for actual scums....
I mean, yeah, that's what scums want, usually. Hunt Indies, waste abilities or even lynches on them and avoid suspicion themselves. It never helps Town.

Worst

Custom title
I mean, yeah, that's what scums want, usually. Hunt Indies, waste abilities or even lynches on them and avoid suspicion themselves. It never helps Town.
yea it's pretty obvious now
i think i'll look into all non claimed people too much focussed on indies from now on

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I followed your interaction with Gram only briefly and why do you think TAC has town targets along with his claimed Lich King target?

I honestly don't see the intent that you and Odd see in that post, Kagu.
Here it is

My guess is she's an hitman Indie ,aka, she needs to dispose of certain roles in the game.

Which fits well with Fuji's games and his recommendation to not flavour claim.

As someone who was hitman indie 4 times I highly doubt it's only the Lich King. The possibility is there but it's a low possibility imo

Status
Not open for further replies.