Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It matters. If you have a gun then we have nothing to discuss. Simply put a bullet between my eyes and see what happens.

When did I try to stop what odd was doing?

I think ur scummier than odd but I don't strongly read either of you, it's early, and the dye has yet to be cast
not liking the reply
thats not how to solve ur slot
a shot wud be the last thing to do, not the first

we can always discuss and u can give me ur thought process behind ur replies to odd so i can see ur point of view better. not liking the defeatist attitude

if im scummy to u then interact with me? see my thought process? pressure me?

u r ignoring me, who have accusations against u. its pretty telling

I've read Pero but honestly he just sounds nooby ( no disrespect, we were all noobs ) and i don't have heart to go at that
I shall draw my blade then, and take care of this scum. Yall ppl seem too soft on newbies, they will backstab u faster than u can imagine, i must remind u of the genshin game and Conq getting converted by us.

I will have no mercy for lowly scum thats beneath someone like myself.

@Peroroncino are u town? Do not answer this with just "yes", full sentence or u will feel my blade.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
not liking the reply

we can always discuss and u can give me ur thought process behind ur replies to odd so i can see ur point of view better. not liking the defeatist attitude

You really might be Scum this game.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I shall draw my blade then, and take care of this scum. Yall ppl seem too soft on newbies, they will backstab u faster than u can imagine, i must remind u of the genshin game and Conq getting converted by us.

@Peroroncino are u town? Do not answer this with just "yes", full sentence or u will feel my blade.

Dayum no shade in your life

not liking the reply

I am not defeatist, I am unkillable, try me.

You didn't answer my question, where did I try to stop odd? What did I try to stop?

This is all make believe. If you're going to fake a scum read then make sure its got more than half a leg dumb dumb

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Is this a post restriction? Blink twice for yes.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

i'm your enemy biggest enemy

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

Plus something something girls with swords are my jam

Not small loli type but tall amazon ones, snu snu

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I play like a flute that's been drowning under water for decades in a lost sunken treasure by some pirate, and is being sold on the black market in exchange for someones liver
U think this is only our 3rd time playing together.

Unless I'm missing some games.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It attempts to break down your discrediting of Cal by establishing that his play was actually correct there.
im not discrediting cal, i am questioning why he did what he did from town PoV. doesnt make sense to me

and no, what he did is pretty anti town. there is 0 reason to stop odd from going at me. literally the game was at fluff stage back then with almost only odd trying some meaningful content

why would cal, as town, try ro shud down that meaningful content, specially if he says he finds me scummy

why not wait and see how far odd goes or how i react to odd. he straight up stops odd before i even answer

thats the correct play to u? really?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Ekko stinks and can’t get some

Arthas also was eager for justice via the blade

im not discrediting cal, i am questioning why he did what he did from town PoV. doesnt make sense to me

and no, what he did is pretty anti town. there is 0 reason to stop odd from going at me. literally the game was at fluff stage back then with almost only odd trying some meaningful content

why would cal, as town, try ro shud down that meaningful content, specially if he says he finds me scummy

why not wait and see how far odd goes or how i react to odd. he straight up stops odd before i even answer

thats the correct play to u? really?
This is soooooooo much tmi lol, how do you know Odd is town dumbass

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am not defeatist, I am unkillable, try me.

You didn't answer my question, where did I try to stop odd? What did I try to stop?

This is all make believe. If you're going to fake a scum read then make sure its got more than half a leg dumb dumb
then why r u asking townies to waste kills on u? perhaps for testing purposes?

if u r unkillable then more reasons to be talking in the thread. saying things like put a bullet between my eyes and see what happens make 0 sense

u stopped odd's pressure on me. odd was saying that he doesnt see my name as town on the first page and u told him ur making mountain out of molehil over it that early

and now u scum read me so shudnt u be going after me to try and solve my alignment instead of avoid me until interact with u?

@Ekkologix Shutting down an argument with a poor foundation isn't bad play, though. It's correct because all it does otherwise is cause a distraction. Wilfully allowing this nonsense to continue would be bad play, in this context. Or, you know, Scummy.
Right, this was my intention, but in fact I already categorically stated I had misinterpreted ekkos point so my intent to stop odds seemingly opportunistic endeavor was already compromised by my misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.