Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make this simple. Find the page that says Jacks mean used Ussop's Toad oil and not actual medicine to treat jack. In fact find the page that says NO ONE EVER USES ACTUAL MEDICINE to treat anybody and they just add bandages to treat every single thing, including Chopper also doesn't have actual medical expertise and just uses bandages.

You seem to be caught between the belief that Bandages alone are actually considered medical treatment and all along everyone is one piece doesn't have actual medicine and everyone including chopper uses loose bandages for every sort of treatment and you also don't want to believe that Oda specifies that Hiyori is using bad medicine to show that she actually doesn't know what she's doing and that she actually isn't applying any meaningful medical assistance

So it's fine, just find the page where Jacks men are proven to be as incompetent as Hiyori by using Ussop's toad oil or find the page where Chopper says that all it takes is plain bandages to treat wounds.

Also why are you posting fan translations when I posted the official translation MULTIPLE TIMES already?
I agree, let's just try to explain it more simply. Given that I did not have an official translation, I will now go to meet you and agree that THEY (and Hiyori and O-Toko) used Oil. But what is the result?
Does toad oil have any healing properties? No, and that's a fact.
Whether they used this oil or not doesn't make any difference, right? Yes, and this is also a fact. They took care of Zoro and his health(including the path from the bridge to the house in the cemetery, stopping the bleeding and bandages), right? Yes, and this is also a fact.
Even with an amateur translation, I came to the correct conclusion that Zoro received treatment, albeit unprofessional. In this discussion, I initially made a mistake in one thing, that I thought the Killer handled his situation himself. But the truth is that they both received a wound, both were taken care of by other people and bandaged, and both are shown without bandages at the same time, Zoro during the execution, and the Killer during the departure from Udon.

You are stuck in the moment with oil and ignore the main issue of Zoro's health care . I gave Jack as an example of his subordinates rushing to stop the bleeding and quickly bandaged him, in other words, to provide first aid. A simple example from the manga , but you even try to push toad oil there. I can give another example. Already with the Chopper.
When Sanji brought Luffy to the ship, Chopper was told about Luffy's blood loss , and what did he do first?
He bandaged the stab wound in the abdomen that Luffy had received from Katakuri 's trident. The wound that causes him to lose the most blood. The lower left frame.
And where can I find chapters with an official translation? Preferably a link.

I agree, let's just try to explain it more simply. Given that I did not have an official translation, I will now go to meet you and agree that THEY (and Hiyori and O-Toko) used Oil. But what is the result?
Does toad oil have any healing properties? No, and that's a fact.
Whether they used this oil or not doesn't make any difference, right? Yes, and this is also a fact. They took care of Zoro and his health(including the path from the bridge to the house in the cemetery, stopping the bleeding and bandages), right? Yes, and this is also a fact.
Even with an amateur translation, I came to the correct conclusion that Zoro received treatment, albeit unprofessional. In this discussion, I initially made a mistake in one thing, that I thought the Killer handled his situation himself. But the truth is that they both received a wound, both were taken care of by other people and bandaged, and both are shown without bandages at the same time, Zoro during the execution, and the Killer during the departure from Udon.

You are stuck in the moment with oil and ignore the main issue of Zoro's health care . I gave Jack as an example of his subordinates rushing to stop the bleeding and quickly bandaged him, in other words, to provide first aid. A simple example from the manga , but you even try to push toad oil there. I can give another example. Already with the Chopper.
When Sanji brought Luffy to the ship, Chopper was told about Luffy's blood loss , and what did he do first?
He bandaged the stab wound in the abdomen that Luffy had received from Katakuri 's trident. The wound that causes him to lose the most blood. The lower left frame.
And where can I find chapters with an official translation? Preferably a link.
I have viz so just tell me the Chapter number and I'll hook it up

You are stuck in the moment with oil and ignore the main issue of Zoro's health care . I gave Jack as an example of his subordinates rushing to stop the bleeding and quickly bandaged him, in other words, to provide first aid
So you are saying That's what Chopper does for Luffy after Katakuri's fight? He just wraps bandages onto him and that's it?

Chopper doesn't use antiseptics or disinfectants or coagulants or even stitch together Luffy's wounds? You are saying that all along, the extent of Chopper's expertise is bandage wrapping?

Because what I'm saying is that Thats the extent of Hiyori and Toko's expertise. That's clearly shown thats all they can do since they are so unskilled at medicine that they believe Ussop oil actually does things.

You are conflating Zoro's situation with killer and with Jack and with Luffy as if you have proof that EVERY BODY INVOLVED is as inexperienced as these two people who believe in magic healing oils.

That's what I asked proof of. Prove that Chopper or the people who treated jack or killer are as bad at medicine as Hiyori and Toko. That's all.

D

Deleted member 83

To find japanese kanji chapter you mean? I know a guy on my discord server who has all the colored volumes in japanese kanji
Kanjis are like these: 大丈夫
There’re also hiraganas(ひらがな) and katakanas(カタカナ), they don’t really write anything with just kanjis, so you’re good with just saying japanese lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are saying That's what Chopper does for Luffy after Katakuri's fight? He just wraps bandages onto him and that's it?

Chopper doesn't use antiseptics or disinfectants or coagulants or even stitch together Luffy's wounds? You are saying that all along, the extent of Chopper's expertise is bandage wrapping?

Because what I'm saying is that Thats the extent of Hiyori and Toko's expertise. That's clearly shown thats all they can do since they are so unskilled at medicine that they believe Ussop oil actually does things.

You are conflating Zoro's situation with killer and with Jack and with Luffy as if you have proof that EVERY BODY INVOLVED is as inexperienced as these two people who believe in magic healing oils.

That's what I asked proof of. Prove that Chopper or the people who treated jack or killer are as bad at medicine as Hiyori and Toko. That's all.
I stop it. If even a few examples from the manga cannot convince you, then here I am powerless. When Oda wants to show Chopper's medical abilities, he shows it, like the recent case of plague in Udon. I won’t be surprised if you are a fan of Zoro, they are one of the most unyielding people that I have encountered in discussions.

I stop it. If even a few examples from the manga cannot convince you, then here I am powerless. When Oda wants to show Chopper's medical abilities, he shows it, like the recent case of plague in Udon. I won’t be surprised if you are a fan of Zoro, they are one of the most unyielding people that I have encountered in discussions.
So when Oda goes out of his way to show Hiyori and Toko have such poor medical abilities that they believe in magic medicine, you still say they provided Zoro with as much care as one if the best doctors in the world because Bandages

Btw I asked you a yes or no question. Do you believe Chopper's medical skills are the same as Hiyori and Toko's completely encompassed by how well they tie bandages?

Since you've strayed into failing to address ant point I make, then just answer the yes or no question. If you don't answer this simple question then I'll assume we are done

Status
Not open for further replies.