Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Idc if any of the indies die

I don't suspect any of them are outright lying like zem was, hence the lack of animus
i think ur misunderstanding

its not about whether he is a mafia fake claiming indie or not

its more about whether he is a good or bad indie

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Cal definitely didn’t look good to me in his back and forth with Ekko and Mango. Especially the post where he accused Ekko of knowing Odd as town and I read it twice, and I don’t see how he got to that conclusion.

Don’t like him asserting that Mango dismissed Odd’s case in him, cause well, Odd’s case was worth being dismissed based on the foundation it was built on. Then adding to the fact that his main beef with Mango was Mango calling him an indie serial is a stretch for what could be well reasoned out as misreading his post like I did. Also, I don’t remember Mango even hard pushing it after misreading it for him to have a huge beef over it with Mango.

Cal definitely didn’t look good to me in his back and forth with Ekko and Mango. Especially the post where he accused Ekko of knowing Odd as town and I read it twice, and I don’t see how he got to that conclusion.

Don’t like him asserting that Mango dismissed Odd’s case in him, cause well, Odd’s case was worth being dismissed based on the foundation it was built on. Then adding to the fact that his main beef with Mango was Mango calling him an indie serial is a stretch for what could be well reasoned out as misreading his post like I did. Also, I don’t remember Mango even hard pushing it after misreading it for him to have a huge beef over it with Mango.
With the greatest of respect, I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me right now

Status
Not open for further replies.