Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Mango plays chaotic as town too. The indie topic could be the way to distract from discussing the others.
Hmm did u notice anybody bringing up the indies to divert attention from themselves or someone? I think i saw ripped also complain why ppl talk about them, thats what this LittleOne look better in my book

Could be that her teammates aren't so active, or don't feel the need to defend her, as judging by the vote count she isn't in any real danger as of now.
Well, theres at least 10 ppl who barely contribute, id guess at least 3 scum are amongst those

If u had to pick from the ppl who havent said anything relevant yet, who'd be ur guess of being scum? And who would u read as scum from the ppl who havent placed a vote yet?

Do you mean him saying he's unkillable etc? Ripped does that often and lies about it lol.
Oh lmao, is he usually doing it as any alignment then? Spitting lies must be his way of living, what a piece of scum

If someone needs votes to claim then might as well lynch them. If they are town it is in their interest to do it quickly and not waste time.

In a way it is also a test for them of how long they are willing to prolong their claim
No, I don't think that's right. It's possible a town player may wish to withhold a strong or otherwise pivotal role. Your vote is how you advance the game - you have 4 potential targets, let's see you choose one of them

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hmm did u notice anybody bringing up the indies to divert attention from themselves or someone? I think i saw ripped also complain why ppl talk about them, thats what this LittleOne look better in my book
I didn't notice specific individuals, I'll have to check to make sure, but I noticed it was a topic that was often discussed and brought back again and again.

Well, theres at least 10 ppl who barely contribute, id guess at least 3 scum are amongst those

If u had to pick from the ppl who havent said anything relevant yet, who'd be ur guess of being scum?
Who haven't said anything relevant yet as in coasters? If so I'd say possibly Lanji and Jules. From what I've seen they tend to coast as scum. I'd like to see Sallu more active as well, especially since he seems to have flavour knowledge and could be useful to us in the thread. Could be others too, it's hard to guess since we have 9 people who are still in single digits when it comes to the number of posts.

And who would u read as scum from the ppl who havent placed a vote yet?
I don't know who hasn't voted yet Broki.

Oh lmao, is he usually doing it as any alignment then? Spitting lies must be his way of living, what a piece of scum
Claiming unkillable? Yeah he does it often lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Underworld Broker

This is the last VC that I could find.

Vote Count

Odd - Mango
Cal - Mango
Nick - Sallu
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broker > Broker > Ultra
Mango - Cal > Ekko > Kagura

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan
Sallu - Nick
Gram - Mango
Nana - Pero
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra

GOM - Gram
Flower - Ekko
Zolo- Lanji
Broker- Hayumi

Total

Mango - 3
Ultra - 2
Kagura/Nick/Sallu/Gram/Pero/Ekko/Yo Tan/Lanji/Hayumi - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

Lemme know If I made a mistake somewhere ^^

But I believe plenty have voted after it.

I'd generally be suspicious of anyone that's active and has reads but isn't pushing them via a vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.