Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote Count

Odd - Mango
Cal - Mango
Nick - Sallu
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra > Kagura > Broki > Cal
Mango - Cal > Ekko > Kagura

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan > Broki
Sallu - Nick
Gram - Mango > * > GOM
Nana - Pero > Broki
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra

GOM - Gram > Cal
Flower - Ekko > GOM
Zolo - Lanji
Broki - Hayumi > Ultra
Lind - Cal

Kagura - Cal
Arp - GOM
Light - Cal

Total

Cal - 5
GOM - 3
Ultra/MangoBroki - 2
Kagura/Nick/Sallu/Lanji - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

You missed both Flower and mine's votes.

Well, if there's not many votes to judge ppl by vote tracking, might just rely on Worst's scipt, i think it can come in handy too lmao

There is no escape for lowly scum, one after another will hang and ill make sure of it

All the better to be honest.

I don't know if I can, anyway. My assumption was it procs when I die because I'm very clearly meant to not die in this game.

Back onto the topic of Adam - his willingness to lynch the only claimed doctor Day 1, on top of disregarding me having previously asked if this game was definitely based on Wrath of the Lich King, and even having explicitly mentioned several times that my character is stated to barely appear directly, I think speaks volumes. It's not about solving the game for him, it's about pushing an agenda.

He would be my first choice. If he indeed flips Scum, Broki should perish and stay perished. They're my first choice to go. Ultra is third because if he is town, of the three he's the most likely to make himself useful, and most of his positions can be attributed to paranoia more than scum if I were being charitable. I don't have any reason to be charitable, though.
I get you. There's also the "I'm going against scum" thing he said. Like bruh, I'm just trying to do my job, or stay out of most arguments, but it's pissing me off somebody is constantly trying to push Indies because they don't have actual scum to hunt, apparently.

But whatever. I'm with you here. Let's chill and try making the most of what we can do. The monkey can help you, too, so enjoy adventuring a bit, alright?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I get you. There's also the "I'm going against scum" thing he said. Like bruh, I'm just trying to do my job, or stay out of most arguments, but it's pissing me off somebody is constantly trying to push Indies because they don't have actual scum to hunt, apparently.

But whatever. I'm with you here. Let's chill and try making the most of what we can do. The monkey can help you, too, so enjoy adventuring a bit, alright?
I have my protect on you and I'll at least submit to explore every cycle I'm around. Beyond that I've no interest in this outside of using my abilities. Nothing I say with this town will have any weight or bearing so I don't see why I should even bother frankly.

I have my protect on you and I'll at least submit to explore every cycle I'm around. Beyond that I've no interest in this outside of using my abilities. Nothing I say with this town will have any weight or bearing so I don't see why I should even bother frankly.
That's fair. I need to keep my post count high for better items, so sadly I can't coast as much as I want to -_-.

Thanks for the protection, too :optimistic:.

Blame the host, not the town players tbh, scepticism of indies is perfectly justifiable

I had confirmation I can share.

I was targeted by one of Malygos' lackeys with an action that destroyed an ability. If anyone has the means to find who visited me today, well have scum number one on a plate

Btw scum, one of my abilities is a handbrake that slows down the rest. You're welcome to try again

I unironically dont see myself signing up for anymore games on this site if there arent at least 30 ppl voting by the end of the day, its actually ridiculous looking at how the vote count looks rn

Weak performances do not deserve my time

I had confirmation I can share.

I was targeted by one of Malygos' lackeys with an action that destroyed an ability. If anyone has the means to find who visited me today, well have scum number one on a plate

Btw scum, one of my abilities is a handbrake that slows down the rest. You're welcome to try again
Got targeted with smth that destroyed an ability from me as well, guess its the same one

Scum must be trembling in fear that my blade will cut their throats, pathetic jobbers

Oof that’s a lot for day 1 or 0. I say we kill all the indies! And lynch sall he is probably scum this game. I have no knowledge of this theme but it does look kinda cool I just don’t have a PC to play a lot of these games sadly.

I didn’t read much of this day nor show any participation as Lind seems to kindly tag and remind me. If you have questions I can answer. I am town. I am cool

Status
Not open for further replies.