Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It'll be the lich King and his lieutenants (Sindragosa, Putricide, Blood Queen Lanathel, Marrowgar, Dranosh Saurfang) I'd imagine.

Sindragosa is an undead dragon, putricide is a mad scientist type, creates flesh golems and the sort, lanathel is a vampire, marrowgar is basically a sentinel and saurfang is a reanimated orc champion, will likely do a lot of the killing
leaning more toward lich king culting players and changing their roles

or necroing them and changing their roles to those lieutenants

or someone other than lich king does it. w.e

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Because I scum read him. I literally just said so.

Because I don't need to. What's with this idea? Justifying each and every vote isn't something I do, and I do not understand your insistence on that. What good is it claiming that you're voting someone for pressure lol? It literally negates the vote then if you reveal it.

I don't remember any previous game in which I was town and we played together, bar the Weebs, but you were also gone I believe even before I subbed in.
What are your current thoughts right now btw?

Worst

Custom title

So........yea.......that was me

And it was a superkill.....

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sylvanas is bad although I think I'm getting the timeline confused and she might actually be a friendly at this point (Wrathgate?) and then in which case the reverse.
Ah I see. I don't really know the flavour.

The second point was more a general question for whomever it was targeted as its possible the victim knows they were shot at with a Black Arrow
Got it. I am not sure if people would be aware of that, so the one who did the shooting would be the one who can claim the shot.

Kagu isn't looking too good to me. I don't like her thinking Worst is scum here and faking contribution with his tech skills. Seems like a tinfoil angle which I'm disinterested to push on especially cause I town read him.
Yeah I agree on that point.

I think Adam and Cal are both viable lynches this phase. My read on Cal still remains and Adam going after an Indie, tunneling a fluff poster, and in his latest list of claims to get hasn't even mentioned Blue's name. Yeah, not interested in him either.
I am on Cal's wagon as well, which is why I was asking you do you think Adam's wagon is a counterwagon to his? It was started by Ratchet, but I feel that scum might have jumped on it.

i always fail to get these kind of posts
ur sus of me but have same scum reads

thats the 3rd or 4th this game
Us having the same scum reads does not mean I cannot suspect you, as it's highly likely we're in a multiball here. But like I mentioned earlier, the mason claim is fine by me for now.

im playing like town here smh
but mason is one of my fav roles
always love to have a life line pulling me back to the space ship in case i wander too far
You always out yourself unnecessarily by acting scummy and getting forced to claim. Though I don't get what was so scummy about Yo Tan tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.