Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Probably not, but looks like it's redacted or locked, so Ratchet should keep it that way and it's fine.
@Ratchet so u dont know how can u end time or anything? sound like a fun event

do u not think a scum can control ur character and make u end time? or they have a way to influense it

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i'm talking about how you came in voting for me despite me basically claiming my flavor and scum just attacking me....
I am not aware of flavour. I thought your character is a bad undead, given the fact that you went trigger happy on me this easily. Just imagine if I was some other town who didn't have this ability. You'd have the blood of a townie in your hands. You made me reveal my passive and my role earlier than I planned to. You are really the worst.

The given list reminds me of how Fuji handles Hitman Indies :optimistic:. You get a list of charas you need gone, some scum, some Town.
I remember blue commenting on her playstyle, wasnt he basically saying she plays like a hostile indie. Its weird he guessed smth in that direction and seems to be somewhat right about the list

Was he showing of having tmi?

Scum will be crushed like the little ants they are, there is no escape from my blade

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Illidan would be very out of timeline though, they duelled way before Wotlk, the quest is a flashback to Lich King The Early Years. That said I can't think of any other assassin types that would be so horny for LK
What if his quest for the LK is a bunch of bull and he is actially Malygos since hes the only one still following his order?

Status
Not open for further replies.