Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway Ratchet, the claim demand happened at the 10th hour, I was trying to figure out how to handle the claim kill, my character is pretty fucking important, and I have an indie and Ekko riding my ass in the stupidest fucking way possible so yeah I'm feeling sour
None of this justifies threatening to throw your toys out of the pram like a toddler because you have a few votes. You got yourself in this mess anyway, I'm trying to give you an out and you keep spurning it.

I don't think claiming everything early is petulant, no. As you've also pointed out, I'm not town itself, so my claim only affects my standing in the game. Instead of waiting for it to become an issue I claimed everything too so I mean...

Like what would you have me do here? I'm not going to threaten to throw the game because I'm upset I got voted. The worst you can say is I claimed too much. But that's not really my problem, if it ends up affecting town well that's what the people wanted. And if I die early, oh well. In case it wasn't obvious, I don't exactly hope to be in this game for too long anyway.
I don't really care about you claiming, I'm considering you to be an indy - you have your own priorities and your own agenda. I'm referring to the 'I'll just submit my actions and that's it' stuff. Being pissed off in these games is only indicative of caring about the outcome- that's true of most worthwhile players regardless of their alignment

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I don't really care about you claiming, I'm considering you to be an indy - you have your own priorities and your own agenda. I'm referring to the 'I'll just submit my actions and that's it' stuff. Being pissed off in these games is only indicative of caring about the outcome- that's true of most worthwhile players regardless of their alignment
Pro Town indies are a thing you know

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, I said minimal effort. Which... yeah. I don't intend to put much into this game if everything I say will be dismissed anyway. By submitting actions I'll at least be contributing and I'll still be posting, but I'm certainly not going to be doing much more than coasting through either.

I mean at the end of the day if I and town lose I don't think me half assing will be the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.