Status
Not open for further replies.
"hitting the woman" was never necessary.
Remember that there was a panel that when she showed up crying and asking Sanji to not hurt her, we saw Sanji's expression changing to a more serious note? That was more than enough. A woman crying due to a desperate situation in the middle of a battle and Sanji says "fuck off" to her? More than enough. ZERO need for a "slap".
His decisions were based on a misunderstanding. I don't feel like his decisions have any real weight on them once we learn that he wasn't even losing himself in the first place. Could this be some double bait by Oda? Making us think he changed, then no change, to eventually make a change? Shitty ass baiting if that's the case.
At least make that "serious Sanji" panel actually mean something. It's a "Chekhov's gun for dummies" if I ever seen one.
There was a sequence of chapters with no Sanji update at all. Remember that? When he left Black Maria after Robin and Brook rescued him. He went to save the Scabbards. What happened? Nothing. He went for Momo instead. More chapters with no update. Turns out he going to Momo was useless as well because someone else was going there already. Now he had to go to the Live Floor and finally, FINALLY engage in battle against a Calamity, while Jinbe and Franky were fighting Whoswho and Sasaki for who knows how long already and the ENTIRE roofpiece had happened already.

Oda's maneuvering abilities this arc are abysmal, and that's me being "nice". I don't want "gates of justice 2.0". I want new and interesting things.
If Oda decided that this arc is all about recycling other events with slightly different developments, fuck him.
I'm gonna enjoy some pretty fighting panels and that's it. Because, if we really, REALLY go the "Luffy's fruit is not actually the Rubber Fruit" so push some BS mystical prophecy stacking, I'm not looking forward to it at all.
Fuck Kaido's flashback. Gonna waste months following another sad backstory to try create empathy for a shitty ass villain. Just keep drawing pretty fight panels with Gear5 or Awakening and that's it.
Tu n tá bem não fera.

Vai te cuidar

Status
Not open for further replies.