Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@God Of Mafia This was from Cinera's role
[Passive - Father] Coming to Nothrend to help his son, Varok knows his son is in the game and will not let harm befall him. Therefore if Dranoc is targetted by a fatal kill Varok will intervene and die for him.
Ergo, Dranoc must be Town, as otherwise it makes no sense for a Townie to have this ability. Then, Cal posts the following:
Daddy no! Ripped one is ENRAGED
I shall avenge you daddy :cheers:
Therefore, Cal is Dranoc, and thus Town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thoughts on the ones that were trying to sell this as scum cal? Like sallu and to an extent odd
Need to reread the parts where you were getting some traction, but my general feeling is Odd scum (could be jester faction with Ultra), Sallu maybe scum too. Focus for now is going to be on the list that Worst provided, but as far as I'm concerned both Odd and Sallu can go.

Need to reread the parts where you were getting some traction, but my general feeling is Odd scum (could be jester faction with Ultra), Sallu maybe scum too. Focus for now is going to be on the list that Worst provided, but as far as I'm concerned both Odd and Sallu can go.
Odd has mech aided me so while not a home run it should give him some town credit

Status
Not open for further replies.