Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
But my point here is that a town Mango shouldn't care for it to an extent. He's free to have fun and play like he wants because he doesn't have much to lose. Surely Mango knew he'd be on the 'hit list' for the last game so if he's town and knows it I assume he'd like to play the game on his terms then.
I mean playing in a manner that's self destructive to town and garnering a lot of scum reads from just his playstyle is something that's definitely anti-town. I don't expect Mango to be self-sabotaging in that regard as a player of town.

Well yeah you see that even the game you mentioned as an example of town Mango not being scummy is wrong lol Lindie. And I'll have to check but iirc he wasn't even being pushed by the mafia at that time (Fuji and Dest), and like I said got shot by the vig lol.
I don't remember if he was being pushed by mafia in that game. Mafia were Dest and Fuji at the start. But yeah, I'm saying I usually thing my judgement of him isn't wrong.

Well I obviously disagree and have him as scum.
Well, at this point I'm going to agree to disagree here with you.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This didn't match vibes imo,, I'm likely to link you and Jdb if either of you turns out bad.​
What do you mean?

I'd prefer to get Broki's claim first, and since we already have her in the suspicious list from Worst's info, I think she's bound to do it, so JDB can wait.

What do you mean?

I'd prefer to get Broki's claim first, and since we already have her in the suspicious list from Worst's info, I think she's bound to do it, so JDB can wait.
Vibe check. It sticked out to me while reading the posts. But that reasoning is good.

I wouldn't mind Broki claim either she's already hinted her flavour.​

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I mean playing in a manner that's self destructive to town and garnering a lot of scum reads from just his playstyle is something that's definitely anti-town. I don't expect Mango to be self-sabotaging in that regard as a player of town.
Well Mango does do some self-sabotaging like in the Garou game lol :milaugh:

I don't remember if he was being pushed by mafia in that game. Mafia were Dest and Fuji at the start. But yeah, I'm saying I usually thing my judgement of him isn't wrong.
I believe he wasn't. Yeah I know they were, they culted me later. Well yeah you can be sure of your judgment but I am not seeing it as of now.

Well, at this point I'm going to agree to disagree here with you.
That's fine, I am noting your defense of Mango though.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Vibe check. It sticked out to me while reading the posts. But that reasoning is good.

Yeah I believe she definitely needs to claim first and provide a detailed one and then we can have JDB reveal his info. If he does it first it gives Broki an advantage and she knows what she needs to say to deny that accusation. By keeping it vague JDB has the surprise factor and can potentially dunk on her.

I have no idea on the flavour so that's lost on me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well Mango does do some self-sabotaging like in the Garou game lol :milaugh:
Ah yeah, that game was funny lmao. I tend to think Mango is more self-sabotaging as scum than town lol.

That's fine, I am noting your defense of Mango though.
That's fine.

Any other players apart from Mango? What's your read of SoulKiller after his posts this phase? I recall you saying you had Lanji as a gut scum read.

What do you mean?

Read my previous post, maybe u can guess what possibilities there are on what i couldve targeted mango with

Light it btw seems like ur legit just running in cycles like a doggo

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ah yeah, that game was funny lmao. I tend to think Mango is more self-sabotaging as scum than town lol.
It was lmao. That's possible, but we have instances of Mango clearly being very scummy as town.

Aight.

Any other players apart from Mango?
Well yeah. I lean scum on you as well for the defense of Mango, as I think you have a tendency to stick for your buddies, which is how I linked you as Kiwi's buddy in the ToL game and Fuji's buddy in the ToS game.

I still have scum reads on Juliet and GoM as well. Juliet is kinda inactive and coasting just like her scum meta and doesn't have that town Juliet feel to the post. I already explained why I scumread GoM and his read of Worst is also bothering me. So I still have him as a scum lean.

And I am trying to piece together the most likely scums among the Ultra voters.

What's your read of SoulKiller after his posts this phase? I recall you saying you had Lanji as a gut scum read.
I'll have to check into his posts later when I have more time. I already said that play of investing Ratchet could be a guy way to appear uninformed.

What are your reads Lindie?

Status
Not open for further replies.