Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was about to get to this as I was catching up, but no, nothing happened to me. You also stated I scanned ratchet to make it seem that I am uninformed? That's fair for you to assume such thing but that's not the case really. Because I am uninformed about alot of things actually. The more I read the more I realize i am out of the loop about more stuff lol. That's fair though and I don't expect things to change much, I'll just scum hunt from the information provided from DP2 forward and that's that. Because I have no intentions of reading up 230 pages.
When did you get that item? When did you target Ratchy?

Yeah I had a gut feeling of Lanji being scum as he tends to coast and be inactive during the first phases as scum, but I'll reevaluate your slot based on your play from now.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What did he have on her

Also we need to pressure Blue and Pero to claim
He didn't claim exactly what he has on her.

I am down to get the claims from those 4.

What is the town factor that is missing here exactly?
Town Juliet has a great tendency to pick up on very minute details that are damning and accurately point them out when others have missed them. Her posts up to now have been rather empty and misrepresenting stuff, which again is further illustrated in the post below

I read the quote where Yo asked you who do you think is deep wolfing and you said Broki, Pero, Blue, Nick. What's the reasoning on why you have them as deep wolf?
No Juliet I said that the most likely scum are the 4 of them, however, those who we assume are innocent and have written off can be deep wolf hence why I said perhaps it can be Ekko and Yo himsefl.

@Underworld Broker I read your post and your wording makes it look like you're not sure if it hit Cinera so I can assume it's not one of the kills that did him in.

So I am not sure what you're implying you targeted Mango with.
Light, for the love of god think, there arent that many abilities out here for it to be this hard, i guess even ratchet caught onto it by what i said

One might think that 1+1 is easy, yet u fail horribly

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Light, for the love of god think, there arent that many abilities out here for it to be this hard, i guess even ratchet caught onto it by what i said
Like I said Broki from your wording I interpreted it as not being a kill, hence why I can't pinpoint what it is.

When did you get that item? When did you target Ratchy?

Yeah I had a gut feeling of Lanji being scum as he tends to coast and be inactive during the first phases as scum, but I'll reevaluate your slot based on your play from now.
Fuji filled me in on what's going on when I subbed in. I was in a specific zone and I can get an item by playing RPS and I managed to win an item during the NP that investigate alignment and used it early DP on ratchet and the dude scanned inno.

Status
Not open for further replies.