Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful

Ratchet tried to delete him today, no effect

He's also tanked some other stuff
Do we know his role ? May be people with lore knowledge can guess way to kill him..

I read Juliet's post..As much as I remember i haven't seen her much active in games lately..But I always respect her reads.
She s been consistent with her read. Specially on UB and stick to it..But did she voted her ? Nor i see big push from her
She challenge d GOM for lie detect hope that she isn't immune to it lol..

People nowadays think you can claim indie in every game and it works. There is a reason why there is a non claim policy in mafia globally. Indies should learn to not claim and act town. Claiming indie and openwolfing against townies is like a WG exclusive thing that resulted from degenerated playstyles.
I do agree that I see no point in indie claiming indie and I am not sure of the history of this place. But if an indie truly had town interest at heart. Then their role will be townie and not indie. Ratchet role for example states 'Help town win without breaking time' I find that win condition very very iffy. Because if his goal is truly to be on the townie side then he would be townie and not indie.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I want to create a towncore axis with Soul, Nitty, Rion, Ekko and Ultra, but neither of these want to except Ultra.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I do agree that I see no point in indie claiming indie and I am not sure of the history of this place. But if an indie truly had town interest at heart. Then their role will be townie and not indie. Ratchet role for example states 'Help town win without breaking time' I find that win condition very very iffy. Because if his goal is truly to be on the townie side then he would be townie and not indie.
I am saying this for some games now, noone knows how this trend started but it started at some point within the last 2 years and it always cost games for town. As someone said earlier, no claim punishing + many indies in big sized games are most likely the cause of it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I will be eagerly awaiting your concession post game.

Brann's beard is infallible!

Atp this is either scum driving a narrative or just spite towards Ratchet and me. Both aren‘t in anyone‘s best interest unless you‘re scum.

This is all I‘m going to say here. Do what you want. This thread disgusts me, so I‘m out now.
aren't you taking this a bit too much defensively? only one person pointed out something that is within reason and logic. Not sure why you are so disgusted by it.

Do we know his role ? May be people with lore knowledge can guess way to kill him..

I read Juliet's post..As much as I remember i haven't seen her much active in games lately..But I always respect her reads.
She s been consistent with her read. Specially on UB and stick to it..But did she voted her ? Nor i see big push from her
She challenge d GOM for lie detect hope that she isn't immune to it lol..
shes not being consistent though. She was reading UB as scum and me as town, but is siding with UB over me WRT to gom. makes no real sense unless shes going to update her reads

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
aren't you taking this a bit too much defensively? only one person pointed out something that is within reason and logic. Not sure why you are so disgusted by it.
Because she got tagged with a kill. We have myriad kill options and yet someone thought the Indie claim was the best one to shoot. If she didn't have defences in her role, she would have lot the game right there. Over spite. Quite easy to see why one would be annoyed.

Brann's Beard has no need for spite in his world.

I am saying this for some games now, noone knows how this trend started but it started at some point within the last 2 years and it always cost games for town. As someone said earlier, no claim punishing + many indies in big sized games are most likely the cause of it.
Those wounds from Weeb still aching... indi my ass.

But honestly I don't wanna waste Lynch on claimed indi. Killing them one way or another way is best option imo.

We can force other indi to do that dirty job

Status
Not open for further replies.