Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think I'm safe doing this

I am Loken and I am one of the wardens.

My "wincon" is to get myself killed.

I'm putting this out here because I'm confidently safe that I won't get consequences and it's within the game mechanisms and that I'm not game throwing.

Gramma theory is true because there are some aspects of my role and interactions that give credence to it.

There is no cult mechanism regarding Yogg because i'm mostly certain that the number of wardens is fixed since the start of the game.

Now to asnwer some questions that people are going to ask. No, I think I can claim my character name without consequences because I believe that I'll get a new wincon if Yogg is killed? As it's not my true wincon like Gramma hypothised and I believe because of some circumstances. I asked the host about this and got no answer. And yes, my one shot killproof per cycle is what's in place instead of a modkill for the reason to discredit a warden claiming and being sussed as fake claiming and getting killed afterwards and/or "confirming" he's not a warden. Also it's pretty dubious that a warden would claim like this and not get consequences, even if it were just to get killed by players that do not trust the claim. I mean there's no way I can claim without being game throwing right? This is probably why I believe I can safely claim I'm a warden. Also if I were to get modkilled Yogg would not "awaken".

I wasn't aware of who Yogg was at the beginning of the game but considering the way the game developed I'm pretty confident of who it is now.

I'm also of the belief that Yogg has a time limit to get the wardens killed as shown in this WU:

That last sentence made me certain about it.

If the Wardens are alive until a certain point in the game Yogg won't be revived and he'll automatically lose. That is my understanding of this.

Now final question. Why would I claim this if true?

One reason really. I want to play the RPG part of the game and as stated before I believe getting killed is not my true wincon. I didn't sign up for a game to try to get killed lmao. I want to play the game.

There are also some mechanisms in this jester stuff that I can use by not revealing it and check who's a warden and who's not. I believe the term for this is TMI? I can reveal it if you guys want but that will prevent finding out who's fake claiming Warden/Jester. So it's your choice.

If you don't believe me then just kill me/lynch me and I'll sub back in as a new role to play the RPG part of the game.

Surviving or getting killed it's a win win situation for me. So it's your choice really. I don't mind either way.

I would recommend against the latter though since I strongly believe my theory is true regarding Yogg.

@Grammaton @Arp Bladstrum

Vote Lynch: GoM

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Look like GoM has give up...Hope that he flipping with threats
I am honest, he is either a jester or town. He didn't give up, he enjoys his current position for reasons, else he wouldn't bounce back into the thread. At this point I don't mind giving him the win, but I am in a position where I wanna take a W against Ratchet, Flowa, Lind before I take the L roflmaolollollololoollo.

Status
Not open for further replies.