Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I claimed it 12 hours ago kek
And Flower lies, I did not kill Yo Tan Wa. The WU literally said Serated Blades failed and that some ability was undoing it and used it on Yo Tan Wa.

Its Flowers and Ratchets game move to destroy me literally and they are claimed indies and now everyone will witness this pathetic town plays if this will get ignored any further by my townies.

The story is that Flower and Ratchet have towny blood on their hands, as indies and noone is alerted by it. I just managed to hit the bullseye and now I am someone who spites? They take it onto a personal level and it literally tilts me so hard and then they wonder why people spite them. I literally started spiting after they started to fuck on me for spite.

This isnt meant to inform just Ekko, but anyone.
If town further tolerates these indies then it's just sad. Sad for me, and sad for the future of WG mafia townies.

I go to bed now, peace out ningens and start putting respects on my name, most elitary gamer you guys will come across these days kekw
when they claimed indies im pretty sure the last thing on their mind was to destroy u, unless u r scum

He claims Lie Detector.
-I told him to test it on me today, and offered to make a statement for him to test it on.
-He first claims that, because I'm voting him, he can't trust me.
-After stalling for a while, Juliet comes from nowhere, and saves the day, offering to be his guinea pig.
This makes no sense, for a number of reasons. One, Juliet's given statement was "I am Town". If he's scum fake claiming a lie detect, that is probably the worst statement to use, because he's only even going to say "yes, that's the truth". Two, Juliet espoused a scum read on God of Mafia. So one would expect her to be a little more savvy about testing him, and not give him the most softball statement to test she could give. Three, Juliet is by no means a consensus townie. Rather the opposite.​
-God of Mafia jumps on this, and immediately submits his action.
-Juliet disappears into the aether again shortly afterwards, her job apparently done.
-Cue several pages of interlocution between God of Mafia and myself, where I tell him that I wouldn't be accepting results on Juliet, and that he instead should cancel his action and confirm he'll test a statement I give.
-He goes back to stalling, this time insisting he'll test me in the Night Phase instead. After I refuse that, he insists I must have some way to bypass investigations like his in the day phase, but not in the night. This is after previously declaring his investigative ability was absolute, and infallible.
-Hours later, he declares that Juliet is town.

@Ekkologix I believe you wanted this, too.

Brann's Beard will save the world!
Loool Juliet of all people

It seem like he ain't willing to cooperate with town

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yeah I needed to use the Watch to check the time

Can't be giving more minutes to my job since I'm not paid for the extra hours :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.