Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tagged everybody in the Lynch write up explaining exactly what will happen, did you not get my tag?
Hun are you joking? You tag me in a ton of things and they're usually quite long. I don't have time to go through all the tags while also trying to interact in the thread

I think you need to have a group PM for drawing special attention to critical information like this

That's how I do it anyway

But it's not a big deal, I know now and that's what matters

I agree though lol. Jinri really doesn’t look good to me either.

Her play just looked like open scumming to me - Voted Ekko, who ironically Juliet also called to shoot, and then made TAC, an indie, a tree stump Lmao.
she does not mind seeing her dead usually. That's a cruelty that speaks volume about the person. Are you cruel too lind?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is the entire case against me that I'm BP or what's up with that
Oh girl WHAT about it

This is clearly a Favorites-scale game so what do you want me to say

Me being bulletproof would barely even be a footnote of the past two hours in this thread
see if u said "yea im bulletproof" that wud of been alot better than you trying to add in this posts telling me how this is a super rolemadness so bulletproof is a normal thing, cuz not only is that far from the truth, but also reads as u overcompensating for a case that u urself consider "trivial"

there have been 4 flipped town, and 2 indies. yet none of them had an actual bulletproof. the closest one to it was kagura which had a conditional tankiness to a specific class of characters, which r about 7 or so in the game out of 35 players. so yes..

see if u said "yea im bulletproof" that wud of been alot better than you trying to add in this posts telling me how this is a super rolemadness so bulletproof is a normal thing, cuz not only is that far from the truth, but also reads as u overcompensating for a case that u urself consider "trivial"

there have been 4 flipped town, and 2 indies. yet none of them had an actual bulletproof. the closest one to it was kagura which had a conditional tankiness to a specific class of characters, which r about 7 or so in the game out of 35 players. so yes..
Ekko, if my soul leaves my body. Would you revive me?

Sorry everyone, I want to be clear that I'm not blaming the hosts for my own inability to keep up with the game. Truthfully, I didn't know the size of the game I was signing up for, and I expected things to be easy because I know the theme very well. Especially with me being late to the game in the first place, which happened because I don't normally check WG very often, it's been very hard for me to keep up.

I was disappointed to see that we're still on day 2, because it was basically my day 1 and being present for a few cycle changes will help me acclimate. I'm really not able to spend a lot of time going back over the posts I missed, but I am now giving this thread several hours of my time every day which is the best I can do. Please just let me stick around long enough to actually become involved with the game.

Sorry everyone, I want to be clear that I'm not blaming the hosts for my own inability to keep up with the game. Truthfully, I didn't know the size of the game I was signing up for, and I expected things to be easy because I know the theme very well. Especially with me being late to the game in the first place, which happened because I don't normally check WG very often, it's been very hard for me to keep up.

I was disappointed to see that we're still on day 2, because it was basically my day 1 and being present for a few cycle changes will help me acclimate. I'm really not able to spend a lot of time going back over the posts I missed, but I am now giving this thread several hours of my time every day which is the best I can do. Please just let me stick around long enough to actually become involved with the game.
How much money are you willing to pay upfront to keep you alive?

Is this tonight's "thing"

You want to argue about... whether townies can be bulletproof?

Status
Not open for further replies.