Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I already submitted my action, I'm not doing this to be a dick but I literally have no incentive to help anyone but myself out now that Jaina's outed
I understand, but I'd appreciate a bit of a hand here too if you can. If it's processed then so be it, but we do need a bit of help with this win con too.

Brann's Beard pleads beautifully.

Yeah, I'm done with bad sportsmanship and spite this game. It was never that ugly before in any game. Like, you get your wincon for sure, but mine is f***ing uncertain since it depends on luck. Just getting one item from another player helps a lot.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Jaina is town, don't touch that slot. Friendly warning
Yeah, I'm done with bad sportsmanship and spite this game. It was never that ugly before in any game. Like, you get your wincon for sure, but mine is f***ing uncertain since it depends on luck. Just getting one item from another player helps a lot.
I'd understand if it was bad sportsmanship if we had the same wincon and I was sabotaging you.

But I can use it to win faster. So I am going to win faster. I'm not handing you an item out of the generosity of my heart either, IDK why that'd be a thing.

I'd understand if it was bad sportsmanship if we had the same wincon and I was sabotaging you.

But I can use it to win faster. So I am going to win faster. I'm not handing you an item out of the generosity of my heart either, IDK why that'd be a thing.
But you winning faster doesn't matter when you're gonna win either way. Now I have a harder time because of you and might not win at all. I need 6 f***ing nights, at least. The game can be over by then.

So yeah, you're sabotaging me for no reason. But what's done is done. Thanks for screwing me over for no reason.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But you winning faster doesn't matter when you're gonna win either way. Now I have a harder time because of you and might not win at all. I need 6 f***ing nights, at least. The game can be over by then.

So yeah, you're sabotaging me for no reason. But what's done is done. Thanks for screwing me over for no reason.
I'm sorry for not holding your hand and deciding that I, holder of Scourge Mafia's GF, wants to get out of this game before they find a way to remove or kill me.

Truly sorry about your wincon, cry somewhere else please.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
That won't help

A "Savage" indie kills goes through anything if it's ome of their targets

Adam is as good as dead

Loons like He is an antitown indie flower....
He is inherently evil

Status
Not open for further replies.