Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl Jinri is acting way too oblivious here to be town. Her play and Light's are so different and I see no reason for her to play this way as town tbh.
I'm waiting for this game and Ekkologix's game to end to go on online hiatus. It would be a positive to be vigged here. Alas, I've already tanked SoulKiller's ultra kill, so I have to wait in line.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm waiting for this game and Ekkologix's game to end to go on online hiatus. It would be a positive to be vigged here. Alas, I've already tanked SoulKiller's ultra kill, so I have to wait in line.
Ultra kill? I don't remember seeing that in any WU. As town you say that you're more attentive, but here you're trolling way more than I've ever seen you do.

What are your reads?

Ultra kill? I don't remember seeing that in any WU. As town you say that you're more attentive, but here you're trolling way more than I've ever seen you do.

What are your reads?
I just subbed to fill in a necessary slot for the host. I'm not playing, and you won't see any effort in the Arcane game either.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Zolo is also good kill here, too.

I would actually like TAC to try and get rid of Adam here. I I don't remember Adam being town confirmed and him tunneling on Blue again, even when I see no reason for Blue to lie here, seems excessive from him. Like 3 days straight Blue tunnel.

If I'm wrong on Adam and he is indeed confirmed, then please correct me, but I haven't seen it tbh.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Zolo is also good kill here, too.

I would actually like TAC to try and get rid of Adam here. I I don't remember Adam being town confirmed and him tunneling on Blue again, even when I see no reason for Blue to lie here, seems excessive from him. Like 3 days straight Blue tunnel.

If I'm wrong on Adam and he is indeed confirmed, then please correct me, but I haven't seen it tbh.
Vote GoM

Status
Not open for further replies.