General & Others Ryuma was the Mihawk of his generation

Ryuma is just a Samurai from few Hundreds Years Ago
Believe me, when you see the Equivalent of Zoro from Void Century, you will shit yourself

The Original One-Eyed Warrior, The Man with Eye-Patch
You ain't ready for that Flashback
If he was so great why didn’t a single legend like Roger, WB or Garp ever mention his name?

Anyone who thinks that zoro and luffy being at deaths door, is just a coincidence while there are so many info's about joyboy, Ryuma and fate in this arc, needs to reread wano arc asap.
Something big is coming and it's not only joyboy

If he was so great why didn’t a single legend like Roger, WB or Garp ever mention his name?
Did WB or Garp or Roger or anyone ever mentioned Sun God Nika? Please try again
And as i said, Ryuma is just one of the many Warriors who represented Zoro in the Past, but it's the Original One that matters

And if you wanna feel a taste of how Great Ryuma was even though you ignore his Title & Role in Ancient Wano
Just go re-read Thriller Bark Arc, Ryuma was the only General Zombie that stood out from rest & clearly the Strongest among them
Even though General Zombies included likes of Former Rocks Pirates

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hes that great Roger knew he needed a samurai from wano yet he never dared to go there to get one
He got lucky wb crashed on wano
Hes that great no one has touched wano since he died until wano natives allowed others in
Hes that great the fleet admiral centuries after his death is wary to send men to wano because of the power of samurai left behind from his reputation

And as i said, Ryuma is just one of the many Warriors who represented Zoro in the Past, but it's the Original One that matters

And if you wanna feel a taste of how Great Ryuma was even though you ignore his Title & Role in Ancient Wano
Just go re-read Thriller Bark Arc, Ryuma was the only General Zombie that stood out from rest & clearly the Strongest among them
Many zombies stand out thanks to their shadows.

Nika was introduced in chapter 1020+ lol so ofc no one mentioned him but we knew about Ryuma since Thriller Bark

The Zombies were some fodder Rocks pirates. No Xebec, WB, Linlin, Shiki or Kaido

Nika was introduced in chapter 1020+ lol so ofc no one mentioned him but we knew about Ryuma since Thriller Bark

The Zombies were some fodder Rocks pirates. No Xebec, WB, Linlin, Shiki or Kaido
Who cares when he was introduced? lol
The guy existed Hundreds years ago & yet no one mentions him
Try again

I didn't say it, but the shadow also played its part. So Zombie Sanji was much stronger than normal zombies.
My point wasn't about how they became Strong
My point is that Oda chose Ryuma to be that Zombie he give more important role & greater power/fight than rest of Zombies
He could have chosen any Ancient Warrior (Aside from Void Century ones) to fill that role, but he wanted to Hype Ryuma instead
Even though General Zombies included likes of Former Rocks Pirates & various Warriors from all kinds of Kingdoms

It's clear to me that after Void Century & aside from Current World Strongest such as Kaidou, WB, Mihawk, Roger ... etc
Ryuma was The Greatest Warrior in the World

And these aren't just my words, Ryuma One-Shot Manga clearly showed & mentioned that Ryuma held "Greatest Warrior's Soul" & people said that he is the Man who doesn't know He is The King & already Greatest Swordsman

But seriously guys, don't you notice a Pattern?

Roger is known for Finding One Piece, being called Pirate King & surviving entire Grand Line
But his Rival done none of these things, however he was Portrayed & Known as Strongest Man
And while Roger's Design was Simple, WB Design was of a Large Physical Monster Man with Big Supreme Grade Bisento & World Ending DF

If you go to Marines, you find same thing, Garp is known as the Hero, the one who stopped Rocks Pirates, captured Roger, saved Celestial Dragons, inspired Generations of Marine Soldiers ... etc But his Rival Sengoku didn't do any of these things, however he became Fleet Admiral, he have Reigning Justice, he have Buddha DF as if he represents someone Divine & he is confirmed CoC User too ... etc

Same thing with Shanks, he is the Man who inspired Main Character, owner of Straw Hat, One of Yonko & hyped to be Best Captain in the World due to having Strongest Crew (Quality Wise), his Viver Card described him as Freest Man ... etc
But his Rival Mihawk have none of these things, however he is known as Strongest Swordsman, he carries a Black Blade, have Double-Layered Eyes & he is End Goal of 2nd MC who's Dream is solely Power-Centeric

The Idea if very very clear
Oda creates a Legendary Duo where One represents the Hero, Greatest, Inspiration, Chosen One ... etc
And the other One represents The Legendary Warrior, the Divine Monster, the Strongest ... etc

Roger & WB
Garp & Sengoku
Shanks & Mihawk
Dr. Hiriluk & Kureha (Who's Greater? It's Hiriluk but who's better Doctor? It's Kureha)
Noland & Calgara (Clearly same Concept)
Even Big Mom & Kaidou (She is the one with Greater Pirate Empire & Influence ... etc but Kaidou is the one who is more known for his Power)
... etc

This is why i'm telling you, prepare yourself to witness Zoro's Representative from Void Century
Sun God Nika is the one who was Greatest, The Inspiring, Bringer of Hope & The Hero
But his Closest Friend (Zoro's Representative) was the Strongest Warrior ever, a complete Monster who brings Fear to everyone

I already discovered his Epithet, Name & Backstory
But i will just give one hint for now

Why do you think Elbaf Pirates have Tradition to have Two Captains instead of one?
Why do you think Usopp said i'm also the Captain when he joined Luffy's Crew?
Why do you think Zoro is always mistaken for the Captain in many Scenes?

The reason is very simple, in Void Century Flashback
There wasn't just Sun God Nika or Joy Boy, there was also another Legendary Warrior which the World never seen anyone like
Only Nika can match him in a Fight, but that's mostly due to his Will & not Arsenal of Abilities (Similar to how Roger & Shanks rival WB & Mihawk even though these Last Two have Greater Tools to fight with)