Current Events What about Zoro's Green flames?

IJ with blue flames was really badass, opening doors to a possible future black flames, but what about Zoro and his green flames on swords? what do they represent? would it be the color of his CoC? would it be part of the aesthetics of his nickname King of Hell? would it be just to refer the thematic color of Zoro (green)? Zoro's green flames>>>Sanji blu:halt:

I just thought it was cool to discuss Zoro's flames too, even though Sanji had all the attention on it, but I didn't because, but those green Zoro flames reminded me a lot of the colors of Mihawk's blows. I was very surprised with this colorful cover, but because it hasn't been finished yet, so I'm afraid there will be changes in colors and Zoro's flames are purple or whatever, but I don't think so, I liked Zoro with green flames , just like Sanji with blue flames.
But what about you, do you think the green flames mean anything or nothing?
(I want Zoro's squad right here now)

This sounds like a “pick me” thread in all honesty

As if Enm- Zoro didn’t get enough attention already on a Zoro dominated forum…….
I wasn't biased with the thread, I just thought it would be good to discuss Zoro's flames, I said exactly that in the thread. If the title gave the impression of that, sorry, but if it's to read the title and not the rest, then don't post it in the thread

Lmao and how would King shit on someone faster with greater flame potency than him?

I want what you’re smoking bud
I just think King is a much superior fighter to Queen and Sanji hasn't shown enough to show he'd beat King by his portrayal on Queen.

I'm probably the most unbiased person you'll ever meet when it comes to Zoro and Sanji I personally don't have any agenda with these two.

An image of a blue leg doesn't change that for me

I wasn't biased with the thread, I just thought it would be good to discuss Zoro's flames, I said exactly that in the thread. If the title gave the impression of that, sorry, but if it's to read the title and not the rest, then don't post it in the thread
Like i said there is no comparison

Zoro can cut flames, not produce them. I knew you guys always wanted Zoro to be Sanji but this is a little extreme

First Sanji now Luffy