G

Gorosei Informer

In all seriousness, I think with that Awakened Luffy song reveal and the context, we might be getting a New World equivalent moment of this happening in the anime when it eventually gets to this point ofc!:

Absolutely freaking glorious and unforgettable moment in the anime, the New World Symphony was such an ICONIC and perfect inclusion to this scene!

I wish it could have returned vs Doflamingo but at least have this!:

Ironicaly it would have been even more perfectly fitting for Doflamingo who is the "New World Crocodile" in some ways too ofc! He wanted to ally with Crocodile too lmao.

Kaido is sort of like Crocodile too with the trust issues and maybe even become a future unexpected ally like Crocodile was, a sort of neutral/anti-hero figure that ends up helping Luffy and even saving his life and or others close to Luffy and such like Crocodile at Marineford especially?
This is assuming Kaido doesn't die as expected by many ofc, I don't think Oda will actually want to kill off Kaido now but we'll see what happens.

Big Mom could also be linked to Crocodile with the whole trust issues thing and gangster themes too ofc.

Last edited by a moderator:
hear me out - theory about luffy’s fruit that you’ll never read on reddit

gomu gomu’s real name is nika nika no mi, because it comes from the nika tree, with “nika” being the local name for the ficus benghalesis, the tree under which siddharta gautama (aka buddha) reached his enlightment/awakening/new dawn/nirvana, according to the buddhist doctrine.
i don’t have any idea of what can be luffy’s new powers after awakening, but him being awakened in the sense of truly understanding freedom, life, nature would be dope af imo.
what do you think?
Post automatically merged:

wallpaper

G

Gorosei Informer

Fellas, does anyone have any good Mr Go fanart? I want to rep the GOAT here so feel free to share if you find anything
We need to start a fanclub in his honour too unless there is one already? What do you think @TheAncientCenturion and @RayanOO ?

Shame he isn't named so that will make it harder to find art for him but I think people will start making a lot more art, as a lot of the community were impressed, saddened and paying respects to him after that chapter now too.

Unfortunately I'm struggling to find art for him right now especially recent and decent ones lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

Underappreaciated character

She absolutely is, one of my favourite designs and characters from Baroque Works too. I love her colour scheme and design especially, its so cool and vibrant. Very Citrus-like even lol. I think its 20's or 60's fashion? Italian?
Post automatically merged:

There is fanart of this guy?
There is of CP0 in general but none of him specifically so far. I'll try finding some by looking up art of the chapter itself too, that may help. We'll probably get some when the anime gets to this moment eventually, we tend to get more fanart when the anime covers a scene or so.