Sign-up Light Game : United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited to observe this game once it starts , with all those new players. I feel it's going to be really amazing experience..

My first game as mafia player was memorable (in negative way). It was the most dragged game I've ever played because players weren't dying at night..It took more than a month to finish that game with less than 20 players i think..Haha in the end most of players turned vanilla because all their actions (limited shots) been used lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What does ISOing mean? I've been looking at older games to get a feel on how they play and I don't know what it means.
:laughmoji:
ISO is short for Isolation. You use the search tool in the top right corner and isolate all posts from a chosen user or multiple chosen users inside the thread, so you just see all their posts in the thread and noone elses. It is helpful for backtracking if you missed out something that has been said or if you search for something like contradictions in someone's posts.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
ISO is short for Isolation. You use the search tool in the top right corner and isolate all posts from a chosen user or multiple chosen users inside the thread, so you just see all their posts in the thread and noone elses. It is helpful for backtracking if you missed out something that has been said or if you search for something like contradictions in someone's posts.
Thank you! :feelsokeman:

B

Ballel

He refused to communicate with the other players and was hindering games lel.
What hosts atleast expect from you is communicating with other players when signing up.
You mean he signed up and then left and didn't even post in the game thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.