@EtenBoby is it really 4/10 for Kaido fans i guess then it follows oda generic power up chapter where villian gets overwhelmed in one chapter then he uses his trump card like in dressrosa and WCI
Last time they said it was a shit chapter for Kaido was when he won against Luffy similar as Oden, but that was actually a great chapter, could be opposite again.

@EtenBoby is it really 4/10 for Kaido fans i guess then it follows oda generic power up chapter where villian gets overwhelmed in one chapter then he uses his trump card like in dressrosa and WCI
Could be otherwise it would be a 0/10 for Kaido. Why is it a 4/10, if he gets pummeled by JoyBoy

On the other maybe he has some decent feat against the alliance, which lead into 4/10 instead of a 1 or even 0/10

Kaido bros, it was nice while it lasted :catcry:
We knew Kaido was about to die anyways.
I am deeply saddened by the fact that my favorite character in this series will probably go out in a bad way :doffycry:. Is there at LEAST some good scenes with Kaido in the chapter? Let's hope so
Have patience bro and confidence in waido ; 90% he still has awakening up his sleeve + Flashback ; doffy and Kata have it so kaido will have it for most part :cheers:

Kaido bros, it was nice while it lasted :catcry:
We knew Kaido was about to die anyways.
I am deeply saddened by the fact that my favorite character in this series will probably go out in a bad way :doffycry:. Is there at LEAST some good scenes with Kaido in the chapter? Let's hope so
I mean it‘s not a surprise that awakened JoyBoy would go amok over Kaido, the question is, is Kaido down for good or are we going to witness the same „rebirth“ Luffy/Joyboy has had in the next chapter(s).

Or Kaido is and done and „dusted“ since I am pessimistic with Oda, it‘s definitely option #2

Last edited: