I hope we don't see Luffy for a long time. Not only will this help build anticipation and excitement for his future reveal, but it should also help with the tension of the arc, everyone else in the alliance struggling to take down Kaido and should allow certain characters to shine. Also, lowkey just tired of seeing rubber condom every chapter :milaugh:

I hope we don't see Luffy for a long time. Not only will this help build anticipation and excitement for his future reveal, but it should also help with the tension of the arc, everyone else in the alliance struggling to take down Kaido and should allow certain characters to shine. Also, lowkey just tired of seeing rubber condom every chapter :milaugh:
seems like we see him this ch according to the image leaker guy

Literally the opposite happens.
MANGAKA has never heard from tension. Literally the same moment when Waido did the unthinkable (kinda killing the protagonist and being declared as the winner by Oda), he absolutely does the worst, by bringing Joyboy and him dismantling Waido....

Isn't he the guy that gives us the RAWS. Probably got a look the final page or someone told him. So we have a guaranteed Luffy in 1044. Maybe just one panel.

Yeah it is. Someone else on Twitter said “ focus on the son of monkey d dragon”

but idk if that’s legit or not lol
Post automatically merged:

Dude he said that bc of @EtenBoby hints of luffy laughing emojis
Where’s it at?