Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
tho the only serious thing what I have but it is probably somewhere earlier is this fragment of last shone jump teaser to the upcoming chapter

I have Polish translation to that cuz it is from the Polish One piece group but probably you will have a better translation :josad:

@EtenBoby @Flynn Doing engineering second year in ECE with CSE minor .I am already behind in coding and web developement stuffs among my peers and to make matter worse the companies will start coming to recruit for internship in 3 months and i dont know shit:josad::josad::josad::josad::risitasad::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:

What about you guys
My brother was in same position but he overcame it and got placed ; just focus and don't give up :cheers:

@EtenBoby @Flynn Doing engineering second year in ECE with CSE minor .I am already behind in coding and web developement stuffs among my peers and to make matter worse the companies will start coming to recruit for internship in 3 months and i dont know shit:josad::josad::josad::josad::risitasad::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:

What about you guys
I see one of my Kaido brother(s) is studying engineering aswell. Tomorrow my last exam for the semester ffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.