Fanclub Anti-wank

I am clearly a Katakuri anti wanker.
He is Yonko level? What the fuck are people smoking? He is only the strongest Yonko Commander and nothing else. He can destroy Kaido? What? Are you insane, mate?! Katakuri can destroy Weevil, Post-WCI Luffy and Marco but it doesn't mean he can defeat Kaido. Lmao, these shameless wankers, they are wanking too much!
And his haki is the best in the World? Sure, and Santaclaus is real - his haki is only top 3 and nothing else. What a bunch of idiots...

We have to put these Katakuri wankers on their right place!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I respect the authority you have granted me :steef:

i suggest we should make TAC a random chess peacekeeper since his Beast Pirate fanboysim could lead to a possible betrayal to the Anti Wank coalition
My dedication to ending Zoro wank is well documented. You’re trying to split us up and divide us, Admiralfanboy

J

Jo_Ndule

I respect the authority you have granted me :steef:

i suggest we should make TAC a random chess peacekeeper since his Beast Pirate fanboyism could lead to a possible betrayal to the Anti Wank coalition
:yasu: Tac has 3 weeks to slow his wanks or he'll be demoted from Commander spot
To mere headliner

*New Rule,:
if anybody among these ranks : commander veteran , is wanking too much , he will he demoted

J

Jo_Ndule

Headliners rank is for those who gets demoted

You can rank up ranks , the one that wanks too much goes down, new commander/vet :goyea:

There is no permanent rank unless you are VC and Captain

Allies can be revoked too