Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the Sanji breaking Kaido’s tooth spoilers are real
Merciful Goda generally holds back from giving Godji moments like this so as to prevent riots and mass suicides in the downtrodden slums and prisons of the world where Zoro fans reside. The trend recently has been that he eases the fanbase into slowly accepting it thus giving enough time for the zoro propagandists to weave their own thread of coping lies to discredit said achievement by the time it's official and undeniable. (See: Blue flames)

But maybe he figures there's enough bloodshed going on in the world that him finally going all out here won't make too much of a difference.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Merciful Goda generally holds back from giving Godji moments like this so as to prevent riots and mass suicides in the downtrodden slums and prisons of the world where Zoro fans reside. The trend recently has been that he eases the fanbase into slowly accepting it thus giving enough time for the zoro propagandists to weave their own thread of coping lies to discredit said achievement by the time it's official and undeniable. (See: Blue flames)

But maybe he figures there's enough bloodshed going on in the world that him finally going all out here won't make too much of a difference.
OH I AM SO SCARED

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

dunno
If Sanji somehow tank thunder bagua and just shape his body back like nothing happened... WW3 is imminent:beckmoji:

I’m gonna be honest
If this chapter turns out not to be centered around Sanji and i spent this whole week getting myself the hypest I’ve been in a while for Sanji spoilers……..yeah I’m going on a 2 week hiatus

there’s no way Sanji doesn’t send Kaido flying

THATS WHAT SANJI WILL SAY WHEN HE GOES EVIL MODE
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.