Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes a df that consumes double stamina while doing regular stuff. The df has it's downsides too. Just because when it only awakened it shows some abilities doesn't mean it is a great df(like fcking catarina devon) . Kaido,marco,sengoku ,yamato all have superb abilities even before they awaken their df. They have supreme stamina and super abilities. But what did luffy had. Just to take beatings and imprevious to bullets and a df which has several downgrades. In my opinion oda should have just let it be an normal gomu gomu df rather than saying a mythical zoan. Lol having a zoan df which consumes stamina like WTF.
It doesnt consuke half the stamina its a zoan it actually increases stamina but hey whatever helps you cope

How is it not a rubber fruit but it's Nika fruit ?

why Luffy can stretch and have all the properties of rubber ?

let's see how Kaido handle it, just few chapters ago Oda build up Zoro plot with the shinigami, so Kaido is not done yet even after this
It will be Nika luffy will overpower Kaido in 1v1
Then luffy temporarily win but kaido flashback starts and he awakened
And back to stompin luffy again

But what Nika actually is ? Japanese god ? Like buddha statue (sengaku)
There’s no known Nika god (as far as I’m aware) however it’s possible Oda took inspiration from the God Moksha, basically a god of liberation. the name is synonymous with “Nirvana.” Combining these you get Niksha and possibly Nika from there?

Yeah unfortunately Oda took the convenient/safe/easy way out as usual, thats him post TS especially, he doesn't have that same savagery he did back at Sabaody -> Marineford except in certain moments like Laws and Doflamingos flashbacks, Odens execution and such lol.

The Kaido 4/10 thing may not be a meme after all, @EtenBoby was saying Kaido dropped from top 5 on their list before due to last chapter I think or something? Down to 6th? Can't remember well though lol.

There's still slim hope for Kaido awakening and he might get a powerup/the awakening if he gets his flashback as he should. He needs to see and react to Joyboy/Nika Luffy too and realise how truly fucked he is and how ironic the situation is right now. This may provoke a Kaido awakening but I cannot see Luffy losing anymore times especially after this happening.

We really should have gotten a Kaido rampage as you said, its very disappointing that Oda chickened out of doing it. A sort of "Bad End Musical" like with BM at WCI for Wano and to close Act 3? Act 3 is STILL going too, LMFAO!

But hell, we got Luffys Gear 5th and awakening FINALLY! I'm extremely hyped and in shock over that right now, I have a feeling Vegapunk will be finally appearing SOON after all due to this and this is why Shanks was meant to make his move last year, why Film Red is happening for Shanks later this year and such! Oda didn't just give us more Shanks stuff recently with Who's Who for nothing ofc!

My head is completely spinning like a Beyblade at least at the true form and name of Luffys DF. I can't process it, its overwhelming me entirely right now. Our 1043 chapters at most of our "rubber boy" and almost 25 years of him, all a complete lie now...

Kaidou will get awakening. It's impossible for a yonkou to not have awakening. And regarding Kaidou status, I think he is still going strong. Jumped by 16 people is no joke and he is still standing. And regarding savagery, I don't think it's exclusive to Post-TS. Pre-TS has always been soft except of course marineford.

I mean… you guys gotta accept One Piece as one of those shonen where when someone says something, it doesn’t have to happen lol

Also, to be fair, the whole concept of Haki bloom contradicts the idea of running out of haki

so in heat of battle, and extreme situations, your haki blooms, ALSO your DF awakens and shows more abilities…

For me, that idea contradicts the notion of haki ending means he cannot fight anymore..

To me, haki finishes, there are two roads:
1- Either he will lose completely (which can happen but didn’t)
2- Or he will bloom once more and get more powerful… and somehow will show more power…

Depending on story and Oda’s mood we can have either scenarios… 1 or 2

both also happened with Law..

Law when he ran out of energy against Doffy was like choice 1
And Law vs Big Mom was in choice 2

so wither routes can go for Oda depending on what he wants

If this was a fight in first period of the arc, Luffy would have probably ran out of energy and lost completely and would be choice 1

but because it’s end of arc fight, it was choice 2
Isn't Haki tied to will power? Maybe it blooms because when faced with uncertainty, uneven odds and impending death, one still grits through with determination to win and protect their ideals. Real life people who struggle to carry a paper bag of groceries have reportedly lifted cars to save their baby, maybe something like that for those that don't succumb to acquiescence.

we know that nika and joyboy are males, all the female competitors never stood a chance.

the one piece was destined to be useless junk for 800 years, so all who came before never stood a chance.

oda lied, i laugh at everybody who thought the theme of the story was that everyone have equal right to freedom and changing the future.
one piece in a nutshell: if you're not chosen, you're a scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.