Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on.

First of all, those images are not Oda way of draw. It is clear.

Second, people trying to make Luffy never died by Law and Sanji(out of nowhere) confirming their presence like fanboys wanted to. But this actually confirms he came back from death.

Third, everybody was theorizing about Luffy being a Zoan DF. Oda never fills up community expectation this easily. He is always unpredictable and that is not even a good theory makes no fucking sense.

Forth, even me a big hater of Oda lately refuse to believe Oda will retcon Luffy DF to be that special and WG couldn't captured knowing he has since his first 30mi bounty.

Fifth, this chapter completely ignores Yamato and Momonosuke that was meeting Luffy when he transformed as JoyBoy.

There is more but I guess this is evidence enough for this bullshit spoiler leak
lmao add another one to the L counter

Big Mom will beat Kid and Law

Luffy is getting possesed

You're a clown who complains about the series being predictable yet you get shit wrong. Lerrera
She kind of beat but plot needed them to "win". All I'm gonna say is that she wasn't defeated.

Luffy is getting possessed. This fake spoiler just confirms he was dead.

I never complained about series being predictable. This is the only thing Oda does great but not always is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.