Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NIKA NIKA NIKA :luffylaugh::kailaugh:

Oh you poor, pathetic pitiful bunch actually thought I’d take the time to read your posts

Your tears are delicious 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes, i am crying..
I am crying because i never thought it's possible for a human to get in your condition just because his favourite fictional character is weaker than another fiction character.
Don't worry man, we are all here for you :endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How much do you guys think zoan fruits influence their user? Do awakened zoans default to the fruits sentience, like in the case of the Jailer Beasts? Did Kaku like his giraffe fruit because the giraffe was sentient?
Ryuma killed the previous user of Kaido's fruit. That's why Kaido chose Wano—it's all due to his fruit's influence.:risitavirus:

We don't need any excuse, our idol has done great so far. Now let's see what Goda has in store for us about Luffy. If he manages to defeat Kaido in a convincing way I will recognize it. :myman:
Everyone has done great so far Not only Zoro. I'll give you that. No matter how small, everyone contributed in this battle. And what is convincing and not convincing? If Zoro is involved in defeating Kaido, it's convincing? If not, it's not convincing?

Also this chapter explains why Zoan fruits are able to inhabit inanimate objects…looks like paramecia and logia fruits can’t be eaten by an object after all

This makes us more curious about other Mythical Zoans, so far we have:
Phoenix, Sun God, Azure Dragon, Buddha, Yamata No Orochi, Nine Tailed Fox, Okushi No Makami (Yamato) & Big Monk (Onimaru)

Judging from Jailer Beasts & Luffy's Current Form, it seems that Zoan Awakening lets the DF's Mind Takes Control instead of User.
So what happens when those mentioned above Awaken?
Could it be that Mythical Zoans only Awaken "After Death" !

After all, they are based on Myths & Beings who aren't categorized as Ancient or Extinct like Dinosaurs but instead on Beings that shouldn't even Exist & are just Legends. So it's possible that these Souls inside Mythical Zoans are looking for a Vessel so they can return to Real World & they can't take over their User's Bodies unless they Die (Weakest State)

This suggests that what we are witnessing now is Sun God Nika & not Luffy anymore
Imu-Sama is an Ancient Mythical Being who returned in the Body of that Shadowy Female (Most Probably) we saw
Mihawk isn't just a Random Swordsman who trained hard till he became the Best, he actually have a Second Identity

Zunisha is the Name of The Elephant who can live for Hundreds of Years, but the one who speaks is another Person living through it
(In other words, a Man was punished 1000 Years Ago by being put inside the Elephant or he was given the DF & then Killed)
Hakuba also showed similar Eyes when trying to take over Cavendish Body
X-Drake is also Hiding Something, as he also has Double-Layered Eyes (Which is why he is 1% Man who is going to Die)

This is why WG were looking hard for Luffy's DF
This is why Kaidou's DF is so important everyone makes a big deal out of it
This is why Kaidou said that he didn't want Yamato to eat her DF
This is why before Wano, we only saw 2 Mythical Zoans, but after it started, we saw 6 more !!!

This is also why many People were against ZKK, but i hope you now understand what i was saying for long time
Kaidou is indeed gonna get behead or cut by Zoro, but it won't be the End of Him, his DF will trigger something Catastrophic

And finally, do you know who was a DF User & returned after Death? It's Brook
Do you still think his DF is Revive Revive No Mi? lol
yes obviously, and nika creates gear 5 out of nowhere. plus, all zoans are stated to have an animal will, so it doesn’t really apply only to zoans. Simply they give the user some characteristics of the animal/entity they represent, so that the user becomes like a totem. For example luffy is laughing like nika, rob lucci became much more aggressive, the other cp9 guy who ate the wolf fruit became sneaky etc

Status
Not open for further replies.