Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the zoan devil fruits can modify the user's behaviour and personality.
inanimate objects gain the the consciousness of animals.

normal animals can be tamed and trained like circus animals.

now i wonder if the demonic guards of empel down are even humans in the first place, maybe they're just inanimate objects that were fed zoan devil fruits and theu were awakened through taming and science.
They are normal humans but with the zoan awakening has the animal senses kick over them.

Luffy is lucky Nika isn't a dog or something but a human type df lol. Maybe even mythical zoans in general could get away with that awakening rule, if these creatures get portrayed as highly intelligent because they are legendary.

Sucks to be an awakened ancient/normal zoan tho in that case.

It looks like it's the new base Luffy tho, does it not?
Even if he calls it gear5. I mean he prolly needs to activate it/transform into it, but nonetheless it looks like a modified base Luffy. Prolly does not even have any drawbacks.

Eager to see how powerful it is on itself w/o the influence of top tier haki game

And @uyuu as an answer to your quote: I've got no idea lol
I wouldn't have thought that reflecting a boro breath is possible tbh

S

Sasaki Kojirō

luffy: " This is highest point of my power. Gear 5! "

Perfect translation
According to the dear friend's perfect translation, this is Luffy's full potential and his peak of power. So, in the next chapters, will
Kaido nerfed versus Pk Luffy? Oops, it's already started. lol :kayneshrug::kayneshrug::leohah:
:joker:Since according to Luffy himself this is his peak.:joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.