Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude just because one had df doesn't mean anything it operates like regualr df. Until now what dwe see is nothing but luffy being a rubber. That's it which has only an advantage for reaistnace to bullets and beatings. Other than that it's shit compared to even kidd's df if you ask me.
Dude are you kidding me. Just look at Luffy’s awakening vs Kidd’s awakening, one can turn the whole landscape to rubber the other only turns one object/person at a time into a magnet. One gives you stronger forms and makes you faster and stronger the other just attracts metal.

Magnet fruit is garbage compared to Nika fruit.

Have you guys saw the latest panels leaked? Are you still believing these spoilers are for real? This is the biggest prank leakers ever planted on One Piece Comunnity.

They started last chapter by saying "It will look like Roger and WB were 2 legos bumping arms".

Imagine being so desperate to cling on a kinda ironic "in a 1v1 always bet on Kaido" claim from literally years ago :josad:
The more this series will advance the more Luffy will become powerful and all the Kaido hype will vanish.

The strongest is probably Im sama, mark my words. Of course Oda didn't want to reveal his cards beforehand.
Nobody else will get as big feats and hype as Waido. Waido Strongest confirmed again. 1 vs 1 champ. WSC

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Blackbeard to me makes the most sense after this chapter. The theory that he is 3 people also might hint at something else now + the emphasis on Mythical Zoans and Luffy getting one means Blackbeard will likely have an opposing power to his. If Luffy is related to the sun then Blackbeard and the moon could also be a thing
makes sense, but I think the Yomi Yomi fruit already compensates that power, since it can negate devil fruit abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.