Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the text of what says Gorousei in the chapter, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Gorousei: "The awakening of that fruit will give the rubber body even more “strength” and “freedom”.
It is said that, it is the most... ridiculous power in the world!!"
Enel invincible fruit
WB power to destroy the world
Akainu highest offensive power
Law ultimate power
BB most powerful fruit

Luffy: most ridiculous power
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

No you shut the fuck up. You and your nonsense, just don't get your dislike of him when there's plenty worse people out there, Putin, Biden, Pelosi, Macron, Gates, Trudeau...
Wtf yes the people you mentioned are shitty people and I don’t like them but that’s not an argument. You’re a endlvl. fanboy of Elon lmao I dislike who I want so shut the fuck up
You shouldn’t care about my opinion, why so offended? Is Elon your father? Is he your saviour? What’s wrong with you

Luffys Awakening also proves how powerfull Kaido really is.

You can have Adv COC Ryou and FS you still aint beating him without no Devil fruit and IF you have a Devil Fruit you better hope it is a powerfull one and it has to be awakened.

You have to be at the Peak of your game if you want to defeat him. Luffy with all those powers except the awakening proves that.

Sure he pushed kaido to a high diff but ultimately he lost.

Roger>=WB>=Kaido

Im sure you can make arguments for Kaido>WB

Kaido is that guy.

posted this in the wrong thread

H

Herrera95

I'm not even kidding. Fuck ZKK, Zoro greatness or whatever.

I don't care at all if Oda remains with Zoro being the second strongest or even if Yamato joins and becomes stronger than Zoro.

If something like what we are reading on the spoilers comes out as true I'm dropping One Piece once for good.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Literally said after BM told Kaido to dodge. BM felt Oden inside that sword. This Zoro ain’t shit to either of them.

But go on denying this panel statement again like you usually do for statements.

:zosmug:
Bullshit dialogue by retarded oni dude who has ptsd from one dude for 20 years. Do you seriously fucking think Oden's haki or Oden is inside enma? What an retarded ape. Seek help.

Wtf yes the people you mentioned are shitty people and I don’t like them but that’s not an argument. You’re a endlvl. fanboy of Elon lmao I dislike who I want so shut the fuck up
You shouldn’t care about my opinion, why so offended? Is Elon your father? Is he your saviour? What’s wrong with you
I hardly know anything about Elon, he seems cool. Do I know everything about him, no.
You are the butthurt bitch on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.