Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil fruit would have been so much better then this Cartoon Imagination Fruit BS
Yes but then many people would have to apologize to Yuderon because many people bashed him for that.
You want the raid fail come true aswell?
Let me help you with your apology letter for Mr.Morj then.

:kobeha::kobeha:

Imagine being Zoro fans.....their fav going to the roof to prove a point. Getting dropped and failing in his goal. Getting medicine that will make you feel far worse later....fighting an irrelvant commander that was potrayed equal to Sanji's. Winning by targetting his weak points and essentially cheating. Nearly dying and then being sidelined for the next arc.

Whilst Luffy can just Nika about and defeat Kaido at his strongest, then fuck up the next arc antagonist.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Luffy and Nika power>>>>>>the power that gives the most freedom.

Blackbeard and Darkness power>>>>>the power to absorb and trap everything.

Goda.
:pepebusi:

I've gone through this thread
I remember fans thinking Oda won't make luffy be a typical broken MC with OP powers or abilties and wasn't Special or generic like other MCs.
Keep thinking Oda is an exempt lol
Now your excuses are :"Oda always planned this" LOL
25 years of luffy being just rubber is written off coz Oda is rushing and wants to sell more copies.
I've never seen a mangaka ruin his own MC and story like this .

It was a good choice to stop discussing OP on forums and lower my interest on OP
Imagine wasting energy on current OP lol

This is being a shock to me because I dont know exactly what to expect from luffys fight from now on.

There is something here that doesn't add up. This is just a momentary moment that Kaido is overwhelmed but all Teach, Akainu and Imu will not be susceptible to this reality wrapping power and will deliver serious panels.

I mean, logically, it's not possible that everyone's fights are serious but Luffys. So I tell this message to myself and monkey the theories and co not to have a meltdown yet.

Because it's a preliminary spoiler with missing context. It was made clear already 2 chapters ago that what the WG knew about the fruit was only a rumor

Literally, they didn't know the rubber Fruit was the Nika Fruit. Go back and read 1037 and 1041. They were definitely told about it, it's just a question of when and who
Shanks the snitch is such a helpfull government agent.

Imagine being Zoro fans.....their fav going to the roof to prove a point. Getting dropped and failing in his goal. Getting medicine that will make you feel far worse later....fighting an irrelvant commander that was potrayed equal to Sanji's. Winning by targetting his weak points and essentially cheating. Nearly dying and then being sidelined for the next arc.

Whilst Luffy can just Nika about and defeat Kaido at his strongest, then fuck up the next arc antagonist.
Lanji your irrelevant, shut your gae blue flames you fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.