Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys are right.
Can’t wait for Kaido flashback
I know we all want to end this fight/Wano urgently, but for real Kaido deserves a proper flashback + more crazy feats against an broken character like Luffy, because this is probably Kaido‘s farewell.

His character as an alive one has no space left in the upcoming story. So that is why Oda should go all out in POSITIVE way for Kaido.

What do you mean “need haki to enter g4” haki is used all throughout the usage of G4 not just “entering”

The leaker is saying Luffy is using G4 without haki so that means Luffy is fighting Kaido in G4 WITHOUT HAKI
So Luffy doesn't need haki to damage Kaido? If that true that goes against the manga and reason for Luffy's haki training.

I know we all want to end this fight/Wano urgently, but for real Kaido deserves a proper flashback + more crazy feats against an broken character like Luffy, because this is probably Kaido‘s farewell.

His character as an alive one has no space left in the upcoming story. So that is why Oda should go all out in POSITIVE way for Kaido.
fuck em:gonope:

Can you guys even read? The destiny stuff is one thing, but they're calling it the most "ridiculous" fruit, this clearly shows that Oda still wants to continue with the goofy route (if you've seen the leaked images that much is clear). The fruit might still be very strong, but I highly doubt it will be broken. From what we know, if anything the gorosei might be concerned of its symbolic value...
Before awakening, Luffy was getting destroyed by Kaido, and even now he will continue to have a very hard time.
Broken... Law is broken. Godlike offense and immortality, but they didn't care about awakening to put it in perspective.

I hope Kaido doesn't get blown away, even if he should be near defeat already. But it would just make for a very cheap shonen cliche.

Status
Not open for further replies.