Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the Live Floor, a huge blast of Color of the Supreme King Haki comes from above. A lot of black lightnings pierce through the roof and Kaidou's subordinates begin to fall unconscious with foam at the mouth.

Current Luffy's Color of the Supreme King Haki > Current Zoro's Color of the Supreme King Haki :milaugh:
So you agree he used Ad CoC, good then.
And I dont see the problem with Current Luffy's ad CoC being stronger than Zoro.

Its only logicaly cause Zoro has yet to receive his last power UP.

I love it. This is the power up that suits Luffy the most. His fights are gonna be even more ridiculous and fun. Can’t wait to see him fight and how he uses his powers. If his awakening was the same as Katas it would have been boring.
The only thing that bothers me a little is that he has to laugh all the time. Why should a fruit he has eaten make him laugh all the time. Luffy has been a character that laugh all the time anyway.
Very true, its a power fitting Luffy the most.

Imagine if he can increase or decrease his speed however fast or slow he wants to, to the point of stopping floating static in the air, or make faster-than-light-attacks. Imagine if he can bloat his size and also increase his mass to no limit just like that Popeye stuff he showed in the summary. How about increasing the density of his body into harder than diamond? I would lllove stuff like this for application of Luffy's freedom theme.

I called it ever since the first Borobreath GUTS scene. I knew it was going to shit from that point on.
But I never imagined Oda would double down on it this hard. :crazwhat:

Let me guess, you still didnt learn that ZKK is inevitable? :kobeha:
Luffy is so much stronger than Zoro now that he gets one-shotted by Zoro just like before.
Damn Lik it's sad to see you in this state

:crazwhat:

You've reached a new level of delusion and created a reality for yourself that Luffy himself with his godly df couldn't even create

:kobeha:

Don't worry Lik once this arc is over I'll be making a thread to bring you back into reality

:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.