Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Zoro will overshadow The Main Character?:hohoho::kawak:
Maybe actually read (and understand) the story you claim to follow. Nothing Zoro does will ever overshadow Luffy, it will only increase his Captain's infamy....

I admit that I would accomplish insane things too for Zoro :josad: Although he is not dead on the other hand
I'm hoping he is. Need that new KOH Haki to come in clutch in the end 😩

Nope. Not really. In fact it is your mental health that is ruined since you are spouting and believing about ZKK that is not even happening lol. You better undergo a psychological counselling. lol
Not reading all that son, cope, seethe and get the help you need

At least I am laughing and making fun of Zorotards who are real human being.

Unlike you zorotards who worship a fictional character.
Your laughing because this is the highlight of your life, very sad life son. But I'm rooting for you (not really). God Speed

Son't worry. If there is someone who need to have their brains checked, that's yuou Zorotards since ZKK is good as dead and you still firmly believe it will happen. lol
:gokulaugh:

Cry some more, you are just insecure. We won't stop believing in the almost obvious because a problematic guy wants differently.

You are lucky the moderation in this site is not willing enough to deal with you guys.

You tossed dozens of insults with your dirty insignificant mouth and nothing was done, but you are still being ashamed all the time which you deserve.

ZKK is the worst theory ever made, and people that want it don’t like zoro as a character because ZKK can only happen only if an already defeated kaido tries something really bad and Zoro gives him a final blow that cut his head. So basically Zoro would kill an already-defeated character that is acting crazily and he wouldn’t get any merit for doing that.
Stupidest theory ever :cheers:

Maybe actually read (and understand) the story you claim to follow. Nothing Zoro does will ever overshadow Luffy, it will only increase his Captain's infamy....

I'm hoping he is. Need that new KOH Haki to come in clutch in the end 😩

Not reading all that son, cope, seethe and get the help you need
He won't seek help cause there's no life left :josad:

His intentions, his blood lust and the parallel with Oden and Ryuma and his care for the Wano population look clear enough to me. He also doesn't lack the strenght assuming he is standing in a good enough condition. :cheers:
Lol. The most blood lusted strawhat member since East Blue yet he never killed anyone. I wonder where that bloodlust is coming from now. lol. And standing in good condition? He is clearly being babysitted by Franky at the moment so he is not in any position to meddle with Luffy's fight. lol

Lol. The most blood lusted strawhat member since East Blue yet he never killed anyone. I wonder where that bloodlust is coming from now. lol. And standing in good condition? He is clearly being babysitted by Franky at the moment so he is not in any position to meddle with Luffy's fight. lol
You don't trust the Grandmaster enough and are embroiled into your own pond of hate so you can't witness how things truly stand. :myman:

I read One Piece and Luffy always beat the main villain. You should stop reading Zoro Piece and don't skip Whole Cake Island
Zoro kill the unkillable Kaido and and you think CP0 will not report it:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Oda really ruined all of this

- If Luffy is a Zoan, then he must have a form where his body is normal and not rubber
- Luffy must have been actively using his DF all his life
- Magically only Zoan fruits are sentient
- No more Luffy having one of the worse DFs

Status
Not open for further replies.