Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Gorosei also said that they cannot stop an angry Shanks.

:goyea:
Got stopped by a fish
:kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

enma doesnt have legs like nika fruit
enma doesnt enchance zoro s speed dura endurance attack speed etc
enma dosnt move on its own :kuzanshut:
nika s haki + power in that fruit
Play it off all you want. All your Luffy downplay has come back to bite you in the ass. Certfied mud:risitameh:

Are you okay? The gorosei risque it with the cipher pol and kaido thanking him to be alive. And you are saying Luffy is admiral level. Luffy surpass that why before he was having the chance to take the fight height diff from the time he beat katakuri and extreme after using CoC haki as weapon and now no Admiral can beat Luffy, even akainu can't do that
Post Wano is gonna crush your hopes and dreams and send you to Copium Therapy

well the gorosei know that akainu won't really attack them , akainu only cares about pirates

if akainu was in dressrosa he would've killed doflamingo even if the gorosei told him not to

I just don’t understand the obsession some of y’all on here have w “ZKK” like everyone and their mama knew this was gonna be luffys moment against kaido like I get theories are cool but going off the rails for something that had the least statistical chance of happening is something else.

And then comes the ones who constantly wanna bash the “ZKK” theory and fandom like it’s not redundant at this point. Like as a theory ZKK was really good and well thought out I ain’t gon lie just like a plethora of other theories we’ve seen in the community but the obsession with wanting it to come true/bashing it constantly is tiring and nonsensical.

from a logical standpoint zoro getting up at this point is moot as he’s currently fighting with his will to live against death but we all know one piece ain’t logical all the time if not most and the chances of him getting up is still very well present. Like y’all just chill for Gods sake lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah,about that: why did the Kazenbo kill (?) Orochi? And where the hell is Denjiro? I thought he was connected to that storyline but it seems he is not.
I swr these arc princesses are useless and what exactly was the point of Ame no Habakiri? According to the legend, Orochi got slayed by the sword of Susanoo, Ame no Habakiri. I really thought Oda would follow through with the legend but I gues its much cooler dying to Kanjuro:wellwell:

Yeah th
or will crush yours. You are thinking the impact that the gorosei doing it now and the afraid of Luffy awakening his devil fruit it's the same like hearing aokiji joining the Blackbeard crew :seriously:
No shit Luffy having the same DF as the man who once challenged the WG and led an entire kingdom in a war against them is a bigger deal than lone wolf Kuzan joining BB

See, I hate the fact that people say this. If Kaido "has" it, he's "likely" used it because you "think" he has.

The manga has not made it clear what Kaido has done, then he probably hasn't yet. The end if this chapter, Kaido is happy, even after getting his ass kicked. Not one OP major villain against Luffy has lost without a trump card. Luffy never wins without absolutely struggling to win.
Im not saying he doesn’t have a trump card

just that it isn’t something crazy that will drag the fight out.

I think a stronger version of homicidal mode is the best he’ll have

Status
Not open for further replies.