Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From One Piece Magazine (since maybe the first volume), the "Where Rivals Live" section was born of the following idea:
"What if we traveled from the East Blue to Wano, using Oda's sketches as a guidebook, as if we were traveling around the world?"
#ONEPIECE https://t.co/0c9zjmk9Z3
Post automatically merged:

Pattern is happening

Luffy learned Ryou
Zoro made his Ryou stronger
Luffy learned ACoC
Zoro learned ACoC
Luffy Awakens his ability pinnacle of his fruit
Zoro will Awaken his Sword the pinnacle of his Swordsman

-Chapter 1044: “Liberation Warrior”.

-Some of Luffy's allies (Sanji, Kid, Law, Hyougorou and Marco) feel his presence and that he is still alive.
-Some of Luffy's allies (Sanji, Kid, Law, Hyougorou and Marco) feel his presence and that he is still alive.
Anti-Sanji bros.... I thought Sanji fainted?!?!?!?

I thought Sanji was out for the rest of the arc?!?!?

I'm always right yet again.

-The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.

Okay but they have plenty of opportunities to do it?

-It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.
Say what now?

-A member of the Gorousei says that he is not crazy, since the Zoan fruits have a mind of their own.
Uhhhh okay?

-The Gorousei says that the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is actually a Zoan-type fruit, and that its real name is "Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit) Mythological-Model "Nika".

I would have like the Resin fruit theory better but oh well, Nika it is.

-In the chapter we also see a part of Hiyori and Orochi.

-Luffy has awakened the fruit from him and now he feels he is fully. It's his “Gear 5”.

So he unlocked both Awakening and Gear 5 at the same time?

:bignews::bignews::bignews:
-Luffy grabs Kaidou from the roof and takes him upstairs, then attacks him in a savage way.

-Luffy grabs the ground and transforms it into rubber to return a Bolo Breath to Kaidou.

-No Break Next Week.

the Popeye comparisons is a good one, because one of the things that "awakening" gives Luffy's fruit is "freedom". And that "freedom" allows Luffy to fight as he wants, and in this case (for now) it's to fight as if he were a cartoon, with all sorts of crazy things.
So like.......

And as you can see, that doesn't only affect him, it also affects the enemy (that's why Kaidou in one image also looks like someone out of Looney Tunes or something).

:kailaugh::kailaugh:
Gorousei: "The awakening of that fruit will give the rubber body even more “strength” and “freedom”.

It is said that, it is the most... ridiculous power in the world!!"
It sure is. Luffy is broken at this point.

The chapter definitely lives up to its hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.