Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda "He's a Zooan but can still control the environment like a paramecia" :kaidowhat:

And you decided how Zoan awakening works based on what exactly? :choppawhat:

All Crocodile said that "extreme physical toughness and power of recovery are their strong point" not that Zoan awakening means one thing.

And we saw Mythical Zoans give their users more power than simply turning into X animal.

Anyway, I don't think luffy actually affects the environment without touching it. He needs to touch it is what I gathered from the scans

It's simple sir.

Legendary and ridiculous are the words to describe the DF

If you truly believe this DF holds no power besides the "freedom" to threaten the most powerful system in the series then I'm afraid you are hopeless.
I never said that, I only said they didn't claim it was the most powerful, and if you truly think the oppressive WG's main concern about a fruit tied to liberation is its powerlevel then there was never hope for you.

yeah. He was always the Joy boy of this era in essence, because what they stand for was the same core thing. He is the Roger of this era in essence . His heros journey mirrors those who came before him
whatever pick a reflective glass surface and argue about semantics with yourself. I drew the following distinction: a) the metaphysical line between nika and luffy being blurred, b) Luffy mirroring Nika and his ideals and initiatives/leadership what have you

Yes it is when the series has never set you on a path to expect "stakes" as a plot device.

I'm also not sure what level of tension people are expecting here. The raid to fail? People to die? What? Zoro to magically get up from a ghost and kill Kaido? What level of stakes are people looking for?

The MC is always going to win his fight. So are the others. That has never changed in this series
MC wining is a fact .

No stakes in the fall of two Yonkos and probably the start of the chaos in the world ?
Joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.