Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine looney toons vs Akainu.... Loda... Don't you dare. This dude brutally murder Ace. If this fight turn out to be a retarded joke with Luffy laughing all the time... :lusalty:
If I was a writer of the story, This is my best way to do the fight, especially since I feel Luffy already surpassed Akainu with this awakening which is making all WG tremble in fear.... (note: I don't think it will happen, but this is the only way to keep Akainu fight serious and relevant lol)

- Luffy against Kaido will show how freakishly strong he is for any admiral or Yonko to win against him... Especially since Luffy says "I'm at my own peak of power"... Luffy basically is admitting that he reached the PEAK OF PRIME.... meaning EoS level shit here.... which I don't think Akainu can handle any way...

- Best way is for Luffy after he wins... the drawbacks of Gear 5th is SO huge.... and with alliance being very tired already..... Blackbeard pirates show up.... and Blackbeard steals Luffy's DF (temporarily in story)

- SH crew try to save Luffy's life cause I think it will be just like Naruto and 9 tailed beast if the devil fruit was stolen from your body, you are likely to die.... but somehow SH crew will save Luffy from meeting his death... BB will also steal rubbing of poneglyph and will head to last island

- During the time Luffy regains his health and he tries to go after Blackbeard and last island.... he faces AKainu.... NO DEVIL FRUIT.... just King's haki vs Magma fight

That's the only way I see their fight being serious enough for Akainu to be a challenge at this point

See, goofy stuff like this is endearing.

But it wasn’t the final battle.

And it was funny because it was Luffy being creative and absurd.

A literal god devil fruit isn’t funny, it’s lazy.
Yes fair point, the old one piece pre timeskip is untouched and unique in my eyes, when it comes to goofyness. I miss that a little bit. Maybe Oda just couldn't let go of it, i dont blame him for that. Yes it takes away the seriousness of some fights, maybe thats his Messsage overall? Dont take everything too seriously we will never find out i guess. Maybe at an final Interview when one piece has ended he will answer all that stuff
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Really, because the manga I'm reading doesn't show Kaido defeated and Wano over.

Oh, I get. Luffy is now back again after receiving another power up so he has to defeat Kaido this time because he is Luffy and that's what fanboys claim. Just like they been saying that the entire war. But this time is different because he picked up and slammed Kaido. He hasn't done that yet only punch and kick Kaido.
:seriously:
Really, because the manga I'm reading doesn't show Kaido defeated and Wano over.

Oh, I get. Luffy is now back again after receiving another power up so he has to defeat Kaido this time because he is Luffy and that's what fanboys claim. Just like they been saying that the entire war. But this time is different because he picked up and slammed Kaido. He hasn't done that yet only punch and kick Kaido.
:seriously:
Kaido is the strongest creature offcourse defeating him is harder. Luffy struggled with him while others dont even have any chance. Luffy is the only one worthy enough for him, rest will only tarnish kaido' s name.

I agree with you on the context of Enel's face, but I'm simply pointing out that silly shit were always involved in fights since chapter 1.

How is Enel's eyes possible though? Enel's face happened several times in the story and each time it's eyes literally stretching out of the eye socket. How is it possible for anyone other than Luffy?

Though, only Luffy's eyes are actually popping off. Look at the panels again. In pages 11 and 12, Kaido's eyes are actually still in place, those eyes floating off are just gag created from after image. Then compare it to Luffy's eyes in page 13 and you can actually see the difference with Luffy not only being stationary, so not an afterimage gag, but also his eyes are literally popping off with nothing remaining on his face unlike Kaido

how can anyone say the stakes of this battle is low , its immense
after kaido won that round , he was given the chance to harm a grand total of zero relevant characters.
while this might seem low
that boro breadth was scorching hot.

so what's really is dangerous about this df ? doesn't look that strong and broken to me ..
:choppawhat:
Bro... it's the most broken ability so far if what I think is true hahaha

Luffy naturally was not able to redirect fire or elemental attacks back.... Only solid physical stuff that is NOT sharp can be defelected...

Now with him reflecting even bolo breathe.... one of strongest fire techniques... and Gorosei saying thatb his fruit allows him to fight as he imagines.... there is basically NO LIMIT to what he can do... from his own attacks or from defensive capabilities or from reflecting attacks..... he basically is like a god....

Luffy's fruit imo needs to be stolen by BB pirates (temporarily) until last arc... if he's capable of doing what I think he can... cause he's waaaay too broken... even for freaking Roger PK.... that's how much his fruit is limitless...

I’m not sure I understand what kind of story this is anymore lol
I mean outside from the freedom, inherited will and all other things. One Piece was and still is a goofy manga that doesn't shy away from silliness or goofiness. You can see how many fights had gags involved, the wacky character designs and art style... etc. Not to mention it is a shonen.

It had it dark moments, dark and mature themes and tons of world-building... etc, but at its heart it was always a goofy pirate manga

But.. those are the stakes to the raiders... Obviously, it won't happen because the Strawhats are there because we understand what kind of story this is, but in-universe they went to the raid with the option of either dying to free their country or staying slaves forever.

What else could be done aside from killing 2-3 scabbards which I agreed with you on?
All of you are wrong there is no stakes or tension cuz thy both died when kiku kanjiru and kinemon were shown to be alive and there is nothing that oda can do to bring them back

Status
Not open for further replies.