Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the WG was relentlessly targetting nico robin merely for her knowledge of the ancient language.
but they never showed any motivation for chasing luffy unrelated to the piracy, D clan affiliation and being the son of dragon.
and the way they talked about luffy's fruit makes it seem like it's the ultimate threat to their organization, which logically means that they should've sent armies just to secure it.

we know the WG have knowledge, power and unlimited resources, and they are not lazy nor stupid, so the only explanation for this mess is not the WG incompetence but rather oda's bad writing.

this is just oda destroyed his own story with a ridiculous retcon and pure large scale PIS..

After re-reading some panels of past and dialog:

1- Gorosei: It can't be... that fruit is a legend EVEN to US....!
2- Gorosei: Why did the World government change its name and erase it from history!?

hmm.. now that I look into those two lines... I get the impression of...

1- Gorosei are not the ALL BE ALL in WG..... in fact... it's not only Imu-sama too.... It could very well be that there are MANY OTHER FIGURES other than Imu-sama and that's why they referred to them as "WG" instead of saying "why would he/imu-sama change its name"

2- There is the possibility that Imu-sama was acting like a king on those Gorosei, BUT he might be a mere messenger to the bigger shots of the higher echelon of WG..... My point is there are MORE higher ups above Gorosei than Imu-sama alone.... Imu might be the king... but there is definitely more people based on the Blonde gorosei statement...

3- Oda MIGHT justify the WG not going after Luffy by saying "Gorosei and Admirals were clueless about this fruit... even Gorosei called it a legend to themselves"... and that ONLY Imu-sama and the OTHERS I have talked about... only they know the truth of rubber fruit.... and basically it's rare to see Imu-sama coming out to Gorosei and talking to them like last time.... they might not even see him for years and years sometime...

I think that's how Oda will go with this

the WG was relentlessly targetting nico robin merely for her knowledge of the ancient language.
but they never showed any motivation for chasing luffy unrelated to the piracy, D clan affiliation and being the son of dragon.
and the way they talked about luffy's fruit makes it seem like it's the ultimate threat to their organization, which logically means that they should've sent armies just to secure it.

we know the WG have knowledge, power and unlimited resources, and they are not lazy nor stupid, so the only explanation for this mess is not the WG incompetence but rather oda's bad writing.

this is just oda destroyed his own story with a ridiculous retcon and pure large scale PIS..
But if it was zoro it would be the best shit ever. Look dude if you dont like it just read something else:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.