Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora has the most broken ability out of Yonko and Admirals except for BB. He's primarily a DF user, and we barely saw him utilize his fruit, yet his AOE and DC shits all over his fellow admirals. Folks are acting like he's a level below other top-tiers just because he was chilling around during Dressrossa. Trust me, OP's power balance crumbles when this guy starts using awakening.
Fisting awakening will be better

Imagine following the series just to enjoy Zoro piece. I'm more surprise how you guys still follow the series upto this date.

It's no harm to enjoy Zoro piece, but coming here just to shit on other characters and Oda's work whether it's good or bad, is even more pathetic.

Luffy is the main core and main focus character of the series, if you hate and can't stand his goofy character, then one piece is not for you
Don't waste your time following this long series.
Go find other series which match your standard.
What's wrong being a Zoro piece enjoyer you act like they don't shit on Zoro

Your bias

Greg on AP

TBH, I texted him about this chap and got some of his thoughts on it. Ultimately his no effs given attitude was focused directly at the mindsets of some of the kinds of posters in this thread and he was spot-on and their reactions are just...chef's kiss. Just as planned kinda thing. I've a mind to text him about this fruit thing but the second I do I gotta keep my trap shut about it and it's way too much fun to discuss so for now I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Pretty interesting
Thank fuck Oda doesn’t have a Twitter account is all I’m saying. I like people’s work, but I feel like the less you know about creators, the better.

Greg on AP

TBH, I texted him about this chap and got some of his thoughts on it. Ultimately his no effs given attitude was focused directly at the mindsets of some of the kinds of posters in this thread and he was spot-on and their reactions are just...chef's kiss. Just as planned kinda thing. I've a mind to text him about this fruit thing but the second I do I gotta keep my trap shut about it and it's way too much fun to discuss so for now I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Pretty interesting
Who is.he referring to?

Jinbei vs Who’s Who was really the retcon fight.

Jinbei; Do you know Tekkai is actually armament ha
Whos Who: Well fuck your then your captains a zoan

if they kept on they may have turned Crocodile into Luffy’s mom. That’s why Jinbei had to win

Status
Not open for further replies.