Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll lose in three chapter ish
And I pray he has awakening, a Zoan crew with multiple members being able to manipulate their transformation, it's a joke if we don't see at least one Zoan awakening from them

Luffy dies
I just feel like whole dragon thing is his awakening, but regardless I don't see his awakening doing much.

Oda really should've let Kaido have his fun :pepehands:

We should've gotten this from Kaido

S

SwordMaster

I think he'll lose in three chapter ish
And I pray he has awakening, a Zoan crew with multiple members being able to manipulate their transformation, it's a joke if we don't see at least one Zoan awakening from them

Luffy dies
You have already next chapter spoiler? Or you get later?

Man the fact that Sanji is up last chapter solidifies this man will be above Big Mom and Kaido in terms of Durability and Strength EoS

This man will be immune to any fire attack and blunt attacks, as well as faster than Kizaru

Sanji truly is a monster!

The WG has access to eternal log poses and den den mushis for every island in Paradise (first half of Grandline)

They can also travel the calm belts using their seastone ships and motors, to go directly from one of the 4 seas into the Grandline

They also have admirals that can just fucking go flying at the speed of light like Kizaru or Aokiji that can just freeze the ocean and go around it

It's very simple to go after him if you want to

Aokiji did it with Robin, in fact he could've killed Luffy there but he didn't do it

In the New World i would agree with your logic, but not in the first half of the grandline
They tried though in the first half of the grandline on multiple occasion, but he either was spared or helped escape.

I agree that Oda should have shown some more eagerness on capturing Luffy especially on the Gorosei side of things, but we can't say they haven't tried. He escaped practically from all their elite men in pre-time skip (Smoker, CP9, Shichibukais, Magellan, Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu, the whole marines in marine ford, etc) and some of them even had multiple opportunities to capture him.

They tried though in the first half of the grandline on multiple occasion, but he either was spared or helped escape.

I agree that Oda should have shown some more eagerness on capturing Luffy especially on the Gorosei side of things, but we can't say they haven't tried. He escaped practically from all their elite men in pre-time skip (Smoker, CP9, Shichibukais, Magellan, Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu, the whole marines in marine ford, etc) and some of them even had multiple opportunities to capture him.
NONE of those you mentioned went after Luffy because of his Devil Fruit, that's the problem

Smoker just caught him randomly fucking around in Logue Town and got obssessed with him because he kept escaping

CP9 wanted Pluto Blueprints and Robin, if Luffy didin't interfere, they wouldn't even had a fight

Warlords were all chilling, Luffy went after them

Magellan was just chilling in Impel Down, just protected it

Aokiji was following Robin around, didn't care about Luffy, he could've killed Luffy in fact but chose not to

Kizaru and Akainu both showed no motivation to go after Luffy seriously during Marineford, they always gave the focus to the Whitebeard Pirates

NONE OF THEM SHOWED ANY FEAR / MOTIVATION TORWARDS LUFFYS DEVIL FRUIT

It's dumb

It's not well written

If this was suposed to be big a reveal

There's no way this shows "amazing planning from the writer"

Status
Not open for further replies.