Status
Not open for further replies.
Or even worse, might be his life span
Yeah, theres already a lot of things that took a little bit of his lifespan throughout the series, from Gear 2 to Ivankov's hormones and stuff

Gear 5 makes his heart beat even faster, making him consume more oxygen

If Oda is going on a route that Luffy is too damn overpowered, i think the consequence is his death by the end of the series (yeah thats One Piece so probably wont happen)

Depending on how Oda handles this, i think its inevitable that Luffy might have to face an existencial crisis, something related to fate/destiny, that pushes him to the edges of his character

test
Post automatically merged:

test
Hi
Where u been
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, theres already a lot of things that took a little bit of his lifespan throughout the series, from Gear 2 to Ivankov's hormones and stuff

Gear 5 makes his heart beat even faster, making him consume more oxygen

If Oda is going on a route that Luffy is too damn overpowered, i think the consequence is his death by the end of the series (yeah thats One Piece so probably wont happen)

Depending on how Oda handles this, i think its inevitable that Luffy might have to face an existencial crisis, something related to fate/destiny, that pushes him to the edges of his character
Oda will.never kill luffy eos.
Maybe he'll just die earlier that he would without the devil fruit.
But this won't affect his survival in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.