Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually if you go on these award shows its very common for these types of jokes

also same with stand up commidan they make racist jokes about black people asian people 9/11 etc..

but if someone made fun of his wife randomly on the street then yes it's understandable to slap someone

but if you watch the past award shows you know this is very common and not even close to as bad as some jokes i've heard.
completely diff things
no one made a joke about 9/11 when it happened . everyone laughs when a black or asian people make jokes on themselves. jokes taken out of context are obv bad.
i don't remember anyone trolling someone for their sickness.

and about past shows watch ricky gervais roasting the shit out of dumb fucks:nicagesmile:

I

Indigo

completely diff things
no one made a joke about 9/11 when it happened . everyone laughs when a black or asian people make jokes on themselves. jokes taken out of context are obv bad.
i don't remember anyone trolling someone for their sickness.

and about past shows watch ricky gervais roasting the shit out of dumb fucks:nicagesmile:
Ricky Gervais 2020 Golden Globe is fucking legendary

:risitameh:

I've never seen Tom Hanks so pissed

Also that joke where he compared Promised Neverland and Surviving R Kelly to Two Popes

I fucking lost it

:shame:

Ricky Gervais 2020 Golden Globe is fucking legendary

:risitameh:

I've never seen Tom Hanks so pissed

Also that joke where he compared Promised Neverland and Surviving R Kelly to Two Popes

I fucking lost it

:shame:
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HANKS IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING SNOWFLAKE IN OUR ENTIRE UNIVERSE.AT LEAST SMILE FOR 1 SECONDDDD. HE MIGHT BE THE MOST PURE, KIND HUMAN ALIVE.

I LOVE RICKY JERVAIS SO MUCH